Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TheEpicSurvivor's Whitelist application [Accepted - Sodium]

1. Your Minecraft username: TheEpicSurvivor
2. Age: 18
3. Gender: Male
4. Country: United States of America

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have already read and understand it.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I have a decent amount of experience. I have been on many Roleplaying servers, hopefully soon i will be on this one.
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
My actual name is Evan. My interests are video games, rally cars, and WRC. My hobbies are,again, video games, as well as playing football. I am here because I love roleplaying of all kinds, especially medieval. I am also a decently good typer. I am a fan of towny servers, so for there to be 2 in 1 is epic. I also enjoy the idea of their being ranks that you can earn through quests. And that NPCs are in the game that give the quest. This is why i wish to join the server.I have 2 siblings- a brother and a sister.I have a shitsu named soke and a cat named kelso.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

I'm afraid i do not have any pictures or videos.
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I've never even heard of such things, so I really wont use them.
11. How did you find out about our server?

I found you guys from mcserverlist, as well as some of my friends saying like in november or something on empire minecraft that this was a good server. I forget his username- I think it started with an e.
12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Indeed I have! I used mcserverlist.

Sodium

The Lunarch
Hi there, Epic. A good application, however you could do with adding a tiny bit more to question 7 like your siblings/aspirations or goals/or even your pets. Also, who is the friend you have in the server?

Sodium

The Lunarch
Yep, Accepted.
When you log in, you will spawn in Brustenburg - the starting town. A guide on what to do next can be found here You go back there at any time by typing /spawn. However, do not abuse that privilege. There are a number of vibrant towns on the server, and you must be part of one before you can build - you can become a resident of a town by applying to the town of your choice here, on the forums. You can view all towns on the census here.
Welcome to Altera!