Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TheRedVelvetCake Application [Declined - Mairin]

1) What is your Minecraft username? TheRedVelvetCake

2) How old are you? 13 1/2

3) Where are you? Sacramento California

4) Have you read our guides yet? Yes

5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!) I am a Minecraft youtuber that loves to make videos about servers and builds. I love to build, explore, mine, and have fun times finding and examining new things. My favorite thing to do in MC is sit back in a on my chair made out of wooden stairs in a fireplace lit house and taste some of my delicious cake. My biggest pet peeve is x-ray hackers, and I hope to find a server that has none, because I don't want people to have an unfair advantage. I have played on multiple servers and been on a server staff before, so I know how to work with other people and would love to join your server.

6) Got any examples of your work?

Like I said, I have been staff before and know have played minecraft for about 2 years. I have built many things and I am proud of my creations such as a large castle with many machines.

----

About your character

Name: TheRedVelvetCake

Race: White/Human/American

Appearance: Red body with creeper face on chest (WILL NOT TAKE AWAY FROM ROLE PLAY!). Red face with black mask. Red legs and arm. (player appearance correct?)

The test: I, TheRedVelvetCake, am a puny servant for Lord Vladimire, who rules the darkest region, Killina. My Lord’s worst enemy is Shamlock, of the Teamworkerlin region. For years Shamlock has tried to take Killina for himself because Vladmire’s father had stolen the land many years ago. But Shamlock is now at a ripe old age of 82 and can do little but sit in his chair and eat his cake, becoming fatter, uglier, and older until the day he dies. So Vladmire has decided to set up a party to take over Teamworklin and have Teamworklin all for himself. He has set up armies of zombies and skeletons using his own black magic and is preparing an attack. One day he walked up to me and declared that he needed me no longer and that I must die. But I took out my knife, stabbed him in his right shoulder, and ran until I came upon the region of MellowPeace, in which they never fight unless defending themselves. MellowPeace is a kind region, full of goodhearted people who took me in and fed me. 3 days later, I went on a trip to Teamworklin, in which I immediately informed Shamlock of Vladmire’s evil plan. He only took a piece of chicken, shoved it in his mouth, and ordered me to be killed because I had been Vladmire’s servant. I pleaded with the guards to spare me but instead I was stoned. They hung me in the gallows and Vladmire raided Teamworklin without Shamlock preparing anything. Shamlock tried to run the day Vladmire raided them but was too fat and Vladmire easily got him and killed him. Then Vladmire eventually led to taking over the world and all regions all because Shamlock did not listen to TheRedVelvetCake. The End!

To help us give your application the seal of approval we'd like to see an example of your role playing skill. This is an opportunity for us to see your story telling skills and also get to know your character's thoughts and mannerisms. Both of these things are really important to us!

On the whole, we do not encourage that you give a violent introduction to your character. We'd much rather see what you've learned about Altera's lore and the existing towns. We have no specific scenario to use, so use your imagination! (Please note we are working on this and hope to include it in future amendments to the form.)

How you want to write this is very much up to you but we encourage that you are as descriptive as possible. Remember; this is your best chance to showcase your character! It doesn't have to be very long (we suggest you aim for 400-1000 words) and you can always come back and change it for your character profile at a later time using the edit button. However, without this section we cannot get a good understanding of your character.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Alright, so your character's name should be a real name, like "Vladmir"(Cause of your backstory xP) Your skin must be something medieval, like a knight, or a peasant, or something like that. :p

Lol, my skin is that of a demon, and I cannot change my username silly, but my nickname can be Vladmire. I like that name.

That Good? I am Vladmire the Demon!

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
As an example. My character's name is Garen Aldavir, he is a human, wears chain and plate armor. That's what they're looking for in a app, and demons aren't something you can play as sadly~ if you look on the wiki, the playable races are there. :p

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
Core Races
And your character's name is different from your in-game name. When we roleplay, we pretend we can't see names above heads. There's a four hundred-word requirement now, so you need to add one hundred more words, please. :p

I, TheRedVelvetCake, am a puny servant for Lord Vladimire, who rules the darkest region, Killina. Vladmire is a greedy man who wants all the power he can get, doing anything that he has to, so he can achieve his goal. My Lord’s worst enemy is Shamlock, of the Teamworkerlin region. Shamlock used to be a kind brave warrior, but has become a fat, corrupt, and selfish king. For years Shamlock has tried to take Killina back for himself,f because Vladmire’s father had stolen the land many years ago. Shamlock is now at a ripe old age of 82 and can do little but sit in his chair and eat his cake, becoming fatter, uglier, and older until the day he dies. One rainy day, Vladmire decided to set up a party to take over Teamworklin and have Teamworklin all for himself. He set up armies of zombies and skeletons using his own black magic and prepared an attack on Teamworklin. One day he walked up to me and declared that he needed me no longer and that I must die. He equipped his bow and began to pull it back slowly, and carefully, then he aimed it at my heart. But I took out my knife, stabbed him in his right shoulder, and ran until I came upon the region of MellowPeace. The people of MellowPeace they never fight unless defending themselves (which happens quite often). MellowPeace is a kind region, full of goodhearted people who took me in and fed me lots of healthy food from their farms. 3 days later, I went on a trip to Teamworklin, in which I immediately informed Shamlock of Vladmire’s evil plan. He only took a piece of chicken, shoved it in his mouth, and ordered me to be killed because I had been Vladmire’s servant. When I had seen him reach for the ugly, greasy piece of chicken, I knew all of the sudden, that he was not like the old Shamlock, not one bit. I pleaded with the guards to spare me but instead I was stoned. They hung me in the gallows and Vladmire raided Teamworklin without Shamlock preparing anything. Shamlock tried to run away the day Vladmire raided them but was too fat and Vladmire easily got him and killed him. Then Vladmire eventually led to taking over the world and all regions all because Shamlock did not listen to TheRedVelvetCake. All of the people of the world are permanently enslaved or killed and stripped of their possessions. The End!

Story now has 421 words. Thank you Taelyn Adelei.

Taelyn Adelei Saeradan

Lord of Altera
Cool! You can also use the Edit button located by the delete button. :D
Your character's name should be something medieval. It doesn't have to be he name above your head.

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Please read through all the lore carefully, and submit a new application. This one feels very rushed and still does not fit with our lore. There are plenty of links in the application to follow in order to achieve this - but this current application will have to be declined.