Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Therry

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Did random updates, moved Alex and Dax to entirely forgotten, and moved everyone else to partially forgotten.

Tybalt remains as the only person she still remembers.

... I forgot about Ardaric. Meeeep.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I JUST HAD THE BEST IDEA EVUR

So Therry always wears that gray cloak.

She should get into farming.

Y'know. Cutting wheat. With a scythe?

Eh? Eeehhh?

:3

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
With Therry dying and all, she's rather upset. She's become mute after seeing how well her sass went down.

She has retreated to her cabin in the Sorrows, hoping nobody will be around to pester her again, at least for a little while.

Has gotten an invitation for a wedding, and is contemplating attending. Seeing the invitation makes her upset, but she decides to go.

Updates moved, but not much important. Stuff like forgetting Elmond and Pip.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
I don't
With Therry dying and all, she's rather upset. She's become mute after seeing how well her sass went down.

She has retreated to her cabin in the Sorrows, hoping nobody will be around to pester her again, at least for a little while.

Has gotten an invitation for a wedding, and is contemplating attending. Seeing the invitation makes her upset, but she decides to go.

Updates moved, but not much important. Stuff like forgetting Elmond and Pip.
think she would remember being killed no?

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I don't

think she would remember being killed no?
It's still incredibly traumatizing, so my point still stands.

Not to mention her sass has gotten her in trouble before, so myeh. :/

I'm doing this to take a break from Therry, and to have a good excuse for it. Wanna focus on Mist for a little bit, so the wedding is gonna be the last thing she does for a while.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
It's still incredibly traumatizing, so my point still stands.

Not to mention her sass has gotten her in trouble before, so myeh. :/

I'm doing this to take a break from Therry, and to have a good excuse for it. Wanna focus on Mist for a little bit, so the wedding is gonna be the last thing she does for a while.
D: I must find this....Mist

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
After some thinking, she's decided to move back to Lydel. Also, Scardrac has been moved up to Aware Of.

Robert has been bumped down to Liked.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Did some updates now that's she's become quiet and shy again.

One of these days I'll figure out what I want to do with Therry. One of these days.

Also.

Now that school is done, count me as back in action.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
If you made art of this character, and it's not on the first post, please tell me, sometimes I forget >.<

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
Oh hey she's actually gaining physical strength I wonder how

Not very much but hey

its because she built a house and fought stuff obviously