Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thieffinger's Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thieffinger

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?
Thieffinger
2. How old are you?
3. What gender are you?
Male
4. What country do you live in?
Holland/The Netherlands
5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?
Yes.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship andEverything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?
Yes.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction.
I'm a born Assassin. I live in the woods in the highest trees and hunt my own cows and pigs. If needed, I'm able to kill. I breath through my tomahawk, and thats why I am a born hunter... I often go into the big cities to sell stuff, but i prefer being in the woods. Helping people is one of my best abilities, though i only help the poor ones. If someone needs help im there for him/her. Born for being an assassin, that is who i am...Nothing is true, everything is permitted...We are the Creed...
7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.
Hello, I'm Thomas, 14 years old and I live in The Netherlands. As you've seen in question 6, I really like playing RP servers. I play Minecraft 1-2 hours a day, but sometimes I'm busy with my homework and other school-related things. I like being an Assassin and i have all the assassins creed games. I like playing on PS3 but i prefer playing minecraft. My hobby's are: gaming, tennis, listening to music, making homework :D
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Yes, a picture of me :D
9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Nope.
10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes.
11. How did you find out about our server?
I Googled it.
12. Have you voted for us?
Yes

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.