Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thieves Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Ehm... I don't think I'm the only one who's asking themselves this... but how are you going to steal while it's against the server rules?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Deadpress : 1
rules : 0

kittens? well when the Crusade will enter the SWs, we'll bring cages full of kittens.

Name: Damien Cromwell (MrTeamSparky)
Race: I can only run 100m dash
Special Skills: Baking, Helping old people cross the street, helping find lost animals new homes
Hight : High enough
Wanted position: Macgyver

Chris Jones`

Legend of Altera
Name: Damien Cromwell (MrTeamSparky)
Race: I can only run 100m dash
Special Skills: Baking, Helping old people cross the street, helping find lost animals new homes
Hight : High enough
Wanted position: Macgyver
haha funny
be serious if you want to join

Bean/Benijim

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Bronn (Benijim)
Race: Human
Special Skills: Skiled with Bow and War axe.

Height: 5ft 8
Wanted position: Right hand man

d_fry

Lord of Altera
name: snow hawk (d_fry)
race: human
skills: barkeeper, tracking down people, defensive building, merchant
height: 6ft 1
wanted position: front/barkeep( i already run the bar/secret entrance)

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
Name: GhostKairo123 (RP: Kairo Sarcos)
Race: Half-Blood: half human, half werewolf

Special Skills: Unarmed Close Combat, Sword
Hight: 5 ft
Wanted position: Don't know, you decide! :p

Eisor256

Lord of Altera
Name:Eosir256 (Rosaline Uld'Baenre)
Race:Half Dark Elf-Half Human

Special Skills:Stalking, Killing, Infiltrating, Free Running and Escaping
Height:5'6
Wanted position:Head Assassin

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
Name: Laiset (sneaky_ninja_66)
Race: Elf
Special Skills: Trading, Acquiring Merchandise, Intel Gathering, Infiltration
Height: 5'3
Wanted position: Smuggler

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
There is a way to Steal and still go by the rules... It will require some small funding for the rewards, but still.
I already presented the idea to Draco, and he approved.
Hear me out:

#1 Preparation:
We go to a random house, on a random city, and ask if it can host a small thieves RP mission. A sign on a specific area is placed, with [Object name] & [Number ID]

Posters [signs] are posted all around the city, saying that thieves where seen on the area, and that they operate with a leather chest plate and leggings (looking forward for dyed leather to make this more specific)

#2 Training:
Locked doors, windows and gates are no match for out thieves. There are legit ways to bypass those, it's just a matter of knowing how to.

#3 Execution:
We assign X member to the task. he will have to wear the thieves uniform at all time, and people can kill thieves is they see them (enforcing sneaking)
If the thief kills someone, no reward. If the thief is spotted, 50% cut off.
They have to infiltrate the city, break into the house, get the item (remember the number ID?) and get out. After the hit, the number can be switch / sign removed.
People from the city should not be warned by us about the time of the robbery, so they won't "camp" the area waiting for us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: "If the thief kills someone, no reward" just to avoid thieves with lvl 30 armor and weapons, going in guns blazing and still be rewarded.

2 Edit: The house owner must be online (increase difficulty?)

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Name: J'Dar Kahest (BraveRubberDuck)
Race: Khajiit Male
Special Skills: Stealth, Infiltration, Tracker, Ranged Combat, Non-Lethal Combat
Height: 1.83 m
Wanted position: Thief (Working in the front lines) / Job Arranger

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
Second part [Mission difficulties and Template]

Missions can range from very low to very high, but for now I only have a few:

[low] Sells Book: The thief must break into a store, on a random town, and register the buys / sells that the store had, so we can keep track of the market and know if they are missing some payments / receiving some new goods

[medium] House break in: The thief must break into someones property (Southern Wilds and Eastern Frontier included) and steal a particular good (ring, necklace, etc)

[medium/high] Safe house break in: Same as the House break in, but there is a chance that the house has more movement, streets have more movement, and the item on plain sight is a fake, with the real one hidden somewhere else.

[high] Palace hit: Same as the Safe House, but in a palace or another high security place. (this one still needs some work)

How do we assign a mission:
A book is delivered to someone, no chat involved. In the book (still editable) there should be a normal quest description (check the example mission that I've placed on this post).

After the mission is complete, the thief must sign the book and deliver to the person in charge.

In the next post, I'll show you a video on how a mission can be done.

Attachments

sneaky_ninja_66

Sorrows Warrior
I like how the missions are given and set up! +1 for you

However, what about the members who aren't thieves? Like me, for instance. I'm a smuggler. Will there be missions for other professions?

Brave Rubber Duck

Sally little helper
Evil
BraveRubberDuck
BraveRubberDuck
Evil
I like how the missions are given and set up! +1 for you

However, what about the members who aren't thieves? Like me, for instance. I'm a smuggler. Will there be missions for other professions?
That the part where I need your help guys.

But... as a smuggler... you may be asked to try to sell an enchanted piece of armor or weapon outside the "normal" market.

Or try to get us the tools that we need cheaper (i.e. Ender Pearls; Poison / Slowness / Invisibility / Sickness [still waiting for the new update for the last ones])]

Status
Not open for further replies.