Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thomaspn's application [Declined - bodejodel] (To young)

thomaspn

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: thomaspn

2. Age: 12

3. Gender: male

4. Country: united kingdom - england

5. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

No, but I agree to do so.

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

I appreciate roleplaying much more than any other part of minecraft servers. It adds another layer of depth to the game, and helping you immerse into the minecraft world. I believe the roleplaying aspect is what makes this server many times more better than others :)

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

I'm a gamer who thoroughly enjoys roleplaying, creativity and a good community. I play minecraft very often, and enjoy it very much. I was introduced to this server by duckfacecow while playing runescape, and would like to join. I live in england, although I was born in america and moved when I was about 10. I live in my house with my mother , sister and dog and two cats, named Liz, Alex, Mandy, Sophie, and Simba (In that order)
My dad works away, so I don't see him very much, only about 3 months out of the year. Recently my dad filed for divorce, so me and my family are a bit shocked and upset about that, so I may be a bit depressed. Books are one of my favorite past times, so If I'm not playing Minecraft I'm probably reading :D My favorite film has to be Transformers, as I like the fast paced action. I'm very mature and will never troll, grief or just plain be annoying.

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

None.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I like liquid dubstep :p

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I am aware, and full understand this. Xray and any hacked clients ruins the fun of the game.

11. How did you find out about our server?

I was introduced by Duckfacecow on Runescape.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

I'm voting right now :D

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
I appreciate roleplaying much more than any other part of minecraft servers. It adds another layer of depth to the game, by adding skills and other things. I believe the roleplaying aspect is what makes this server many times more better than others :)
I'm not sure, but I think you misunderstood the aspect of roleplaying. With roleplaying we don't mean playing with skill mods (even though we have those since a little while ago). We mean roleplaying like acting. Improvisation acting and planned acting. That's the RP we mean.

Lemon

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm not sure, but I think you misunderstood the aspect of roleplaying. With roleplaying we don't mean playing with skill mods (even though we have those since a little while ago). We mean roleplaying like acting. Improvisation acting and planned acting. That's the RP we mean.

bodejodel

Reaching for the Heavens
Retired Staff
bodejodel
bodejodel
I am really sorry, but I have to decline your application. It is a good application, but you are simply to young:

In accordance with the standards set by the ESRB, the Hollow World server strictly follows the minimum requirements of the E10 ESRB rating. Due to the unpredictability of online play, and standards set by other online multiplayer games, all whitelist applicants must meet the minimum requirement of the T ESRB rating. Titles rated T(Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. All whitelist applicants must be 13 years or older.

I hope you turn 13 really soon. If you do, please apply again and join us!