Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ThomasWinn1's Application [Accepted - Jase]

TammyWisaeu

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
ThomasWinn1

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
UK , (GMT)

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: When info that would not be obtainable in the game is used and can give a player an advantage over others.
Powergaming: When role playing is outweighed by the actions of the player like them giving their character too much of an advantage and essentially gives you an untouchable presence.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
College graduate, former film student. Guitar player and video game enthusiast. I like playing open world adventure games such as Fallout and Elder Scrolls.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I've found the server through Minecraft server pages on planet Minecraft

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Your Character!
Limmy MacGoblin is quiet, he comes off as the smartest of his 3 brothers, He is known for his dedication of bringing honour to his family. Thought he isn't always mild-mannered, Limmy is implacable and remorseless. Those who see him, only look through his dead, cold eyes. He has a minor breathing issue, perhaps a part of the many physical issues his family seems to have which spans back many generations.

Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Limmy MacGoblin

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
Not fat or skinny, Bane is of average build. His skin is the definitive, pale and shallow tone of the Macabre family. A thick brown beard with messy short brown hair. His eyes are dark yet they are empty inside.
A prominent Grandson and member of the MacGoblin family, Limmy is the black sheep of the family, often ignoring his duties his father gives him, he likes to run off to the hills and look for travellers that pass by the family home.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
1607458996877.png

Written Test!
Altera; The year is 2275, it has been a long and hot summer, it’s the first day of Fogwater, month of Kings. And a Kaltic woman has given birth to a baby boy named Limmy MacGoblin. The boy is abnormally small even for a newborn and has tiny stubby arms. His skin as pale as the moonlight, and eyes dark green like the northern pine trees, yet they are empty inside. His mother is a poor woman, food is scarce and firewood is worth its weight in gold up in the North. She does all she can in the early years of Limmy’s life to help him grow, and thrive. But these winters are harsh... It’ll be a miracle if he survives the night.
Time passed and The MacGoblin family home, a cave on the coast of the north-eastern coastline, a few miles north of Queensport. Home to grey sands, a quaint harbor and views across to the islands of the far North Sea. On a clear day you can even see the coast of Blackstone. Whenever the storm tides receded, this was the time Limmy and his younger brother Pimpul would wander out from the cave to explore and find food and supplies for the family. Limmy is now around 30 years old it would appear, he is neither fat nor skinny, Limmy is of average build. But he stands at a measly 4 foot 10 inches, far shorter than his two brothers one of which stands at a towering 6’5”. His skin is the definitive, pale and shallow tone of the MacGoblin family. A scraggly brown beard with messy short brown hair.
Limmy and Pimpul travelled across the hills and through the valleys of their home terrain; they know these lands like the back of their hand. After passing through a grove of pine trees, they hear the distant sounds of chatter and other noises from a nearby settlement pervading through the air. They sit among a large boulder on the top of a wide hill looking over the town. Limmy looks at Pimpul and then back at the townsfolk below. “Look brother... The Nasty people are out today, lots and lots of them...”.
Pimpul scans the area below with intensity in his eyes and a deep frown. He sees a bearded man with a long, shiny, steel sword hanging from his hip.
“Hee Hee Hee... Oooh... Pimpul wants some steels’ sword. Sharp! Easy for stabbing...”
Limmy says to his brother without taking his eyes off the Townsfolk below.
“Soon Brother... We must be patient, we must we must...”
They slowly back away from the boulder and return back into the dark thicket from behind. Escaping into the shadows.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
IS THIS THE THIRD MACGOBLIN I HAVE WHITELISTED TODAY???
WHAT IS HAPPENING???

Confusion noises.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.