Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ThoRAgain[Accepted - Space]

Karson Burns

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: ThoRAgain
2. Your real name: Karson Burns
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Yes, I have played World of Warcraft on roleplaying realms along with Dungeons and Dragons, Dragon's Age and Fable.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I love playing video games. I was an avid World of Warcraft player and enjoyed every aspect of it. I haven't had the experience of role-playing on Minecraft yet, but I'm hoping that changes with this application. I love being totaly enveloped into a game and trying my absolute hardest. My building skills are improving as I play this wonderful game and I'm hoping to sharpen my skills with joining this server. I am here to join a community of people that plug-in to a different world like I do. I played D&D and was hooked instantly. The role-playing system was some of the best experiences that I've had and I'm hoping that experience expands with the acceptance of this application.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. No I don't.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I would be thrilled to join the Hollow World team and start my adventure into role-playing.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Yes.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Friends of mine have told me about it and I was immediately excited to apply.
13. Have you voted for us? Yes I have.

Karson Burns

Villager
I like hanging with my friends and just chilling out and playing video games. I'm a pretty normal teenagers aside for the abnormal video game addiction. I love watching movies. I think of myself as a movie expert. My favorite movie is Gladiator with Russell Crowe. I also dabble in a bit of reading. I like having a good time and I believe myself to be a hard worker and I give everything my 100%. I don't like any mods, I think that they just take away the fun in any game. I am a senior in high school, I'm excited to graduate and start my life in the real world. I would like to join this server to get away from the real world as well. Thank you for you time and I hope I have met all of the criteria and then some.