Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster To the Landing Council:

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
archivescomplete.png

[ A poster showing a letter that is also sent directly to Storm's Landing Council appears within the city, placed by couriers. ]

To the esteemed Storm's Landing Council,​
I write to you to express my great disappointment that you actively place the murder of any individual as less of a crime than being contracted. The murder of a person, the taking of their life, should be an act worthy of the most severe punishment. If death is deemed the only suitable outcome, then let it be deemed so with an unbiased judge, the ability to give them a moment to defend themselves. Skraagites are given effectively free roam and are not punished as harshly as contracted individuals, despite what horrors they have committed in the name of the God of Undeath.​
Branko Callas is free to assault, force Vyreism, kidnap, and murder at his leisure and you do nothing to stop it. Rogal Glade continues to maim and assault people and use Branko like his own personal guard dog and you still do nothing about it. Matthias von Ivanov hired someone to kill his once partner, Sylvia, and as she died in the tavern no one did anything about it. There are countless cases of these people doing terrible things and there is no bounty, no attempt at dealing with them, no limits on their access, no hindering them owning property.​
Now I find that an innocent man, even if he was contracted and therefore to you people is worse than a murderer, has been slain in a hospital no less as he visited the sick and wounded he cared for by Matthias von Ivanov. And yes, still, you do nothing about it. He deserved better than that. Many people of the Landing deserve better than that. I write to you in the hopes you will place murder as a higher crime. I write in the hopes you will publically denounce Matthias and this blatant murder that goes unpunished. I write in the hopes you will place bounties on all these people for the criminals they are and force them to go through trial, strip them of their properties. I write to you in the hopes you'll act.​
Regards,​
Queen-Regent Melarue Lydril, of the Southern Alliance

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
(Im aware now of the 'in regards to demonic' poster but I've already written this- Melarue doesnt frequent the landing so perhaps the main laws have not been updated. Putting murder up on the list still probably fair to have asked for... oops)