Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

tomosa-application [Approved - Alaila]

tomosa

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:tomosa
2. Your real name: Tom Ossawy
3. Age: 16
4. Gender:Male
5. Country: England
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I accept the law.
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Yes, that's what got my interest in the server. I have played many rpg's such as the fable series, the elder scrolls series and the mass effect series (I can't wait for number 3 to come out). I think roleplay is really fun unless people start ruining the immersive aspect of roleplaying games.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am tom ossawy. I am 16 years old, my best friend plays on this server already (07jhollid) and he has told me about this server, and i just had to apply for the whitelist! I love playing games not only minecraft but also xbox games such as Skyrim and Saints Row 3. I also like to read. I have read and watched the game of thrones series. I love watching films and watch them all the time! My favourite films include The Dark Knight, The Good Bad and the Ugly and Schindlers list. I also watch lots of comedy and love stand up comedians like Lee Evans and Russell Howard. I play tennis with friends; I play tennis with Jack (07jhollid) sometimes as well. I love YouTube and i'm subscribed to the Yogscast and other gaming greats such as The Creatures.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I have no examples of my work.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I love playing minecraft but don't play that often. I am playing more and more recently with my friend jack on our private server. If i am accepted i would like to be an alchemist as i have memorised every potion and i fight with splash potions and a bow and arrow.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes i am and would never use them as i believe it ruins the whole adventure of the game
12. How did you find out about our server?
One of your citizens recommended you. (07jhollid)
13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
Yes i have.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I'm going to approve your application. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!