Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Torvin Galeran

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
e1c81471df613118b6c22fdb189924ac.png

d97b0fb77366c19cd4faeb929ea316e8.jpg

7cbb6fdb5ca33bfa9462d8dc8747e3b6.png

Name:
Torvin Galeran

Full Titles:

Nickname/Alias:

[Picture]
7cbb6fdb5ca33bfa9462d8dc8747e3b6.png

KEY INFORMATION:

Appears roughly within his early thirties, perhaps. In truth, he is somewhere around forty.​

Race:
Elven, specifically a Silver Elf.

Social Status:
Not noteworthy in any sense. Bodyguard to a Princess, perhaps, if that should count.​

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Height:
An even six feet, or so.

Weight:
Somewhere around 185 lbs.

Date of Birth:
15th Day of Sporebloom - 2279, Year of Corruption

Date of Death:
Still kickin'

Homeland:
The Northern Kingdoms, Theloa​

Current Home:
Wandering.​

PHYSIOLOGY:

Build:

Given the passage of time and upkeep of training, Torvin has managed a toned, muscular build- though he lacks the bulk an ordinary human, or even his Forest Elven kin may be capable of managing. His shoulders are not quite so broad, yet his features are defined and chiseled.​

Hair:
A lighter brown hue, taken on with some degree of maturity.

Eyes:
Blue in color, with the Silver-Elven trait of possessing silver flecks spread about the iris.

Skin:
‘Flawless’, though has taken on a somewhat tanned hue with time.

Identifying Marks:
A tattoo along his right arm, stretching from his fingers to his elbow

Appearance:
Overall, the Silver Elf's appearance is rather unremarkable. Barring his musculature, he does not hold any distinguishing features that might put him out of place whilst around others. No visible scars, no quirks within his overall view. He is rather plain, in a way; amongst Silver Elves, anyhow.​

Clothing:
Often clad in simple greens or leathers, items that may offer basic protections from the elements. These items are comfortable, though fitted properly to his body.​

Weaponry:

Prized Possessions:

Hygiene:
Impeccable, often smelling of pine or some other natural scent. Rarely, when out for longer than anticipated- the man might end up smelling more earthy.

Voice:

My in-game name is: Bazur

Last edited:

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Focus:

Melee - Bastard Swords/One-Handed Swords
Ranged - Archery
Grappling - Brawling
Handling -
Awareness -

Last edited:

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
*Roy grumbles as he drags an anvil over, having been kicked off the computer, and is kicked off screen again by dasyra, who then sits down politely*

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Working on everything still. The layout is a bit cluttered in it's current state, but I'll fix that soon. Hopefully people will be tagged as I go along with relations, as I'm attempting to do some "in-depth" stuff for them. So yeah:

Updates to Relations~

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Gonna have to get around to finishing this eventually, along with updating what needs it.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
Plans to make this character my main and become more active are in-action, yeah.

*Edit* Also needs some updates.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
It's going to be a hell of a time updating this. Lots of it got vaporized, leaving mostly physical aspects. I'm going to be trying to redo the whole thing in a lot more of a vague, sort of artsy fashion. It's going to be a mess for a while.