Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Ama Rivetos

malldar

I think I might like it here
In order to join you must be online when the mayor or an assistant is online so they can add you. Also Zotikos have you created a house or is our town part of another house?

Zotikos

Settling in Altera
Gundar, you should first go to the town and meet with either myself, Malldar, or InfernoHawk. After that we'll more then likely do a small RP to decide your personality and skills so you can be placed in the town. Then one of us will invite you right there and then. Just look for either of those three people in game and we'll get you set up.

Zotikos

Settling in Altera
My house will be a lesser house that swears loyalty to the house of Stormhold. Right now we don't have the ability to set up lesser houses but it will be implemented further down the road. So right now I'm debating on whether we should all just join Stormhold's house until then or just join mine and set it up to swear fealty to him later.
Here's the sigil I've made btw... not done but we're on our way.

If anyone has any ideas I'm more then happy to hear them. As it stands right now I'm related to Draco as he is my cousin through the marriage of my father's sister to his father. That means we are related but would not share the same ser name and probably not the same house. I look forward to hearing from you guys.

malldar

This seems all good to me. very good job on the sigil by the way. I like the way it ties into your back story :D

Zotikos

Settling in Altera
So you noticed that huh? Very clever you are hmm? I began claiming plots yesterday. I claimed 100 16*16 plots, including the mountain. Next step is to have an admin help with the terrain. I've got Steel on it and he said he'd do it or get cubey to do it. And please! Everyone who doesn't want to have to go back and forth, put your chests in the monastery! It's the only guaranteed building to move so do it or risk having stuff left behind. I have a lot of work ahead of me in the town and any help will be greatly appreciated. Everyone also make sure I add you as a resident. If you don't ask, I probably won't move you. Also to those of you that are moving to a greater city like Stormhold, you can have duel residency! It would be nice and make for interesting RP. I just cannot add someone from one of Protaras or Tchel's city... I forgot the name sorry. Also the town is being renamed in the move, as many are. Nelfheim is the new city name. It's old Norse meaning "world of cold". If you have been there you'll find out why. That's all for announcements. Any questions feel free to ask, I will be in game more starting today and tomorrow, finals are over! See ya there.

malldar

Hope the finals went well. Ill be on looking for you to add me. and can we section of part of the water and trap some squid for display. :D

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Ok so I have no clue where else to put this so.... Our new Exodus city! Yayyyy!

It's looking great so far, can't wait for more!

S

Stevey

Can you create a new thread in the right section? You can just copy over the information from this one if you need to. We archived all the towny threads because most town threads were old and no longer existing.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Valid point, however, that is Zotiko's job so I'm just posting my pictures here for the time being. He says he'll do it soon.

legokid222

Settling in Altera
Well now I'll do the photo tour of Ama Rivetos! This thing will include everything the average person can see in the city!

I would really like to join this town. I have been searching for a while to find a decent town and I really like this one. I would like to join and open a mill were I can sell wood from but if I can't do this I owuld like to be the innkeeper. Please reply with an answer.

Infernohawk

Lord of Altera
Hmmm... we do in fact need a mill.... perfect timing! You're in friend! Look for either myself, Jagster08, or Zotikos.

Zotikos

Settling in Altera
Will be posting the new thread tomorrow and this one will be abandoned. Ama Rivetos was good to us. Goodbye ol girl!