Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Hive

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Ok, well how many would that be? A full double chest or like 5?

Oh and Bowduim, look at my signature. \/ *giggles* \/

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
XD
Nice... well, I honestly don't know, even a stack would make me happy (I love that there are now fresh cookies, not those stale ones you find in dungeons)

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Ok, well as I can't find or build in Hive I could place a chest in Kados. Do you know where that is, *facepalm* oh yeah there's a gate/portal at spawn now. Oks look for a chest with your name on it, are you online now?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
Anyway I should probably get more on topic to avoid this thread getting deleted.

/Re-Rail

So a secret underwater City with swimming access from building to building with a shipwreck town-hall and a huge cookie house? Sounds perfect, I can't wait to see Hive evolve.

Oh and on a side note, maybe instead of being co-owner Bella could be Queen-Bee?

Machy234

Lord of Altera
The city is called hive, bee's have hives and a high up female bee is the queen bee. It was a pun on the name of the city... sorry. :(

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Alright, first building, mostly complete, the Well Entrance... I will make a few village houses, and a couple under water houses before I even try to get a portal.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Alright, I've been spending too much time roleplaying, and I have to get back to working on the town. So far the well is complete, plenty of detail in the sides, I'm pretty proud of it. Now all I need is a few buildings, and maybe I can get a portal! Tough the advancement of the city had been halted, it is now once again nearing a bright future.