Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Town] Malgareth

Corey

Loyal Servant of Altera
I updated photos ;3 were almost done with town wall/fortress we gotta make watch towers soon

Avery Thomas

Sorrows Warrior
N1nja_Ducky or something.
Anyways, I'm still on holiday break, i'm free of family, so just ask me or corey, not sure when he'll be on though.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Now that i've joined the town I'd love to participate in builds and stuff :D I'm thinking to start up a Designers Guild or something.

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
Good Idea.. we could use one..
Yes, I am currently working on my RP character which is a young architect out to prove himself. Suiting my role, I was thinking maybe we could work on some design reforms. After all, you did say you wanted this town to be fancy :)

NinjaDucky

Loyal Servant of Altera
It's long from fancy atm xD we need to pull it together soon
Yea thats why I think its a good idea to start this guild, We could all work together to make improvements to design and looks, and I would be the founder and lead architect of the guild, as it suits my chracter perfectly. Btw i was also thinking that we could expand the town along the river that runs around the back? Or even up behind the hills we could create a sort of wheat-field ish type thing. I was also wondering what the foundations at the rear of the town were for, town hall?