Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Towny update

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stevey

Due to a file corruption in the towny config we lost all towny configurations and save files. Steps have been taken to ensure this can cannot happen again. I will reimburse the people that had already created a town. Please reply to this thread with your towns name, the number of plots you owned and the amount of silver there was in your bank. I have a list of this on hand so I can tell if you lie.

We are sorry for this inconvenience this has caused, towny is a large plugin that takes some trial and error.

Axex

Lord of House Hawklight
Alethkar, around 10k in the bank from memory, and we only owned one plot :) the original one.

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Due to a file corruption in the towny config we lost all towny configurations and save files. Steps have been taken to ensure this can cannot happen again. I will reimburse the people that had already created a town. Please reply to this thread with your towns name, the number of plots you owned and the amount of silver there was in your bank. I have a list of this on hand so I can tell if you lie.

We are sorry for this inconvenience this has caused, towny is a large plugin that takes some trial and error.
I have just realised...that it is very rare I have a good day. Or am I the unluckiest person in Hollow World?

SqueeGurl

Le Original Queen
Well considering that you were not the only one affected by the faulty file...

I think you should stop complaining. :/

Kitzbuhel

Lord of Altera
Alright, alright, no need to get your royal knickers in a twist. I was only sayin I'm unlucky coz I hav ebeen affected by every bug :p ...but I have recovered

Status
Not open for further replies.