Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Trial (02/09/19)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend

Karn the Greyling has been arrested and awaits trial. Justice is to be served.

The Following people are called to attend-
Judge: Uriel Valhart
Prosecutor: Podric Flanders
Defense: Ardaric Tideborne

What: A Trial to discern whether Karn is guilty.
Where: Storm's Landing Courthouse.
When: Monday 2nd September. Time TBA.
Who: Public.

Tideborne Luam ironassassin

Elz in case any Divine Shenanigans based on who is involved.​

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
This was a really refreshing event. It went on for a while but it was a very realistic trial and couldn't have been accomplished without the judge Kamaoe
And both sides of the courtroom Luam BoredBrit Tideborne ironassassin and I have never seen anything like it during my time on the server. Amazing.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Second that. It was alot of fun! I took a few screenshots

Thanks to BoredBrit for organizing! It was alot of fun

Omikuji

Lord of Altera
Patron
Omikuji
Omikuji
Patron
It was very interesting and a lot of fun to take part in and also watch, I had to dip at the end (cause I was exhausted from work and staying up later was apparently out of the cards for this old lady) so I don't know how the trial ended reeee.

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
For those who couldn't stick around; Karn was imprisoned for an IC year and had to pay the family recompense for the loss of their family member.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
It was an interesting event though I couldn’t attend for its entirety. Most trials are just someone saying “You’re guilty” and then lopping off a limb or head, so this was certainly a first for legal RP. I do hope someone yelled out “OBJECTION!” a la Ace Attorney while I was gone.