Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trip678's application for Whitelist. [Accepted - Jase]

Trip678

Villager
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Trip678

2. How old are you
?
16 (04/12/2003)

3. What country are you from?
I am from Wales, in the United Kingdom.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I have. I understand the rules, the lore and how to play.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is getting outside knowledge, that your character does not know yet which can be used to get an unfair advantage. Powergaming is to go straight away to make your character as powerful as possible which could ruin the atmosphere for other people when someone won't take time to slow it down and smell the roses like everyone else, which makes it an annoying thing for other people and is best avoided.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
Nope.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase.

8. Tell us about yourself!
Hi! My name is Anna, I am 16. I like to think of myself as a fun person with a sense of humour. I prefer to make friends and not enemies when I join groups like these.

I am an absolute animal lover through and through, I own two house cats: Bubbles and Shizuka, male and female respectively. I also own two female dogs: Storm who is an Alaskan Malamute. And the small bundle of happiness, Pi: She is a Scottish Terrier x Miniature Schnauzer. Lastly pet wise, I own one Gypsy Vanner gelding he is 14'3hh and is a stubborn boy, but I love him anyways. (Thanks mum for all these animals you have to pay for!)

As for games and things I do for fun, I play Star Stable Online, Black Desert Online, Minecraft, Planet Zoo, Jurassic World Evolution and a couple others. I'm not a "Gamer Girl" by any means XD. I like to watch Youtube, I am subscribed to PewDiePie, Shane, RoomieOfficial, Boyinaband and more similar channels. Not going to lie, I am quite the fan of Anime and also the How to Train Your Dragon franchise. Hmm, as for hobbies I guess I like to draw, I ride my horse I also play a bit of D&D. Not that adventurous unfortunately.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
I am not a builder unfortunately, I only know how to make one medieval style house, it was from a youtube video. So no, I do not have examples of my work as it would not be original.

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Sekci

About Your Character!

Character Name
:
Ylva Vinland

Character Age:

Character Race:
Southern Sangrian.

Appearance:
She has long braided red hair, green eyes, 5'7ft, average weight not muscular but not overweight, somewhere in between there.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
N/A

Written Test!
Ylva rolled out of her cozy bundle of scratchy blankets onto the hard cobble stoned floor. Her flimsy excuse for a bed frame groaning in complaint at the sudden movement. Awakened abruptly by the morning chatter of birds echoing from the small window and bouncing around the stone walls of her dingy room.
"Morning already...?" she groans, sitting up from her ungraceful, legs tangled in blankets position on the floor. "Well, serves me right for staying up and weaving that basket for Mrs Alfson the evening before it's expected," she mutters glancing to the foot of her bed, to said basket with a regretful look. The girl stands and walks over to a wooden chest opposite her bed to retrieve clothing for the day. As if there was much choice to begin with she picks up and dresses in her simple but reliable cream cotton shirt, brown leather gambeson, dark blue trousers and worn brown leather boots.
After taking the time to double knot her boots, like her mother used to teach her. She walks to her bedside to retrieve a small wooden comb to run through her loose red hair, before picking up a small strip of faded yellow twine to tie her hair out of the way in the form of a basic braid. Her green eyes focused on a loose strand of fiery red that had appeared in front of her face and was irritating her nose. She decides against redoing the slapdash braid and hurriedly tucking the offending strand behind her right ear. Hastily she picks up two woven baskets from the foot of her bed, taking just enough time to remember to place a cloth in the shabbier of the two and place a few coins safely in a pocket. "Tch, I really ought to make myself a new one," the red head says thoughtfully while comparing the newly woven and the well loved basket. "Maybe if I find time," she says finally, not deeming it important enough to get in the way of her early morning adventure to the nearby market.
The market was small, barely a dozen stalls to be seen in the morning fog. Shop keepers looking dreary to be out so early in such downing weather. The keen but sensible shopper walks past but not ignoring to glance and check prices on items at the bakery, noting the fresh bread, the butcher and a fabrics stall. Before arriving at her destination, Mrs Alfson's stall. The woman was short and wide, adorning a funeral grey dress and a questionably off white apron.
"Ah! Ylva! How are you darling?" She asks with fake enthusiasm and paper thin concern for Ylva's actual well being. "I hope you brought the payment you owed," the portly older woman probed, wasting no time with small talk.
"Yes Mrs Alfson, I have brought you the new basket you asked for," Ylva replies, passing the basket over a colourful stall stacked high with fruits and vegetables. "And, I'm fine. Thank you for asking." the younger woman says, while looking at the fresh ingredients at her fingertips, knowing the response she gave was of no importance to the old hag.
"Well, if you're looking to buy know that the apples," a wrinkled hand gestures to a barrel packed high with said crimson red and shamrock green apples "are cheaper than yesterday as the season is coming to an end and I need them gone before they turn into rotten fly food."
Ylva's eyes gleamed at the prospect of a good deal. But reeled herself in and decided against it, she didn't have enough coin for that. "I'm sure Mr Friberg and his dozen children will clear you out of those," Ylva says with a chuckle, but stopped short when the stall owner frowned at the prospect of not being able to sell any to her. "Well anyways, can I have two leeks, an onion and four potatoes please?" the red braid moved to cover the front of her right shoulder as her head fell down to retrieve the amount of coin which would be required from the thinly lined pocket of her trousers.
Only for her head to be tossed back up with wide eyes as the portly woman says "No onions left I'm afraid. Sold the last of them yesterday," announced the old woman as she carelessly tossed the desired veg into the shabby basket on Ylva's arm, the latter woman then adjusting them so they lay covered with a cloth instead of on top of it. "Can I interest you in anything else?" the slimy goblin of a woman asked, hoping to squeeze as much coin from the young red haired woman as possible.
"No thank you, this will do for tonight," replied with a hint of a smirk pulling at her face, knowing the old hag was displeased. Placing the required coin in the wrinkled, greedy hand of the old woman, she trotted off back home. To weave more baskets and later prepare a leek, onion and potato soup for her and her brother. Without the onion.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
That was a lovely read thank you :)

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.