Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tristitiae's Application (Approved - Alailanible)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristitiae

I think I might like it here
1. Your Minecraft username: Tristitiae
2. Your real name: Stephen
3. Age: 18
4. Gender: male
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? Not exactly on Minecraft, but I'm a long-time D&D fan/player, so roleplaying in general is nothing new; in fact, it's something I thoroughly enjoy.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Well hello, community! I'm Stephen... mostly an ordinary college kid, but I'm lookin' at enlisting into the AFR (Air Force Reserves), so I'm taking this semester off. While I'm job-searching and such, I have free time, which I spend either playing Minecraft, or DDO (look it up if you wanna know what it is). My interests are manga, fantasy/sci-fi novels, guitar, building guitars, and most adventure/RP gaming. I've played guitar for about 7 years now, and I've made one guitar, looking to try and re-vamp one of my other ones. I'm really big into metal, specifically the avant-garde metal. However, I'm not completely limited to that. I'm quite a fan of electro/dubstep/dnb music, as well as some acoustic music (not country). I'm appreciative of all kinds of music, but that doesn't mean I have to like 'em ;). Oh, almost forgot about why I'm here. Right, so as I state in #10, the previous server I was on is going through some troubles. On top of that, I've been trying to look a new and exciting change to my minecraft experience, and this seems like the perfect place to do it! Frankly, I don't think I've ever seen such an in-depth minecraft server. And for this, I applaud you all. A lot of times, in many MMO games, such RP servers/groups die out fast, because of a small population and lack of true interest amongst the players to RP; they'd rather just play the game and disregard any sense of depth. I, personally, believe that RPing adds a whole new level to gameplay. And it's for this exact reason, adding an immense amount of creativity to gameplay, that I would like to join this amazing server.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I wish there were, but I don't think there are any screenshots of previous worlds... I think the good SP buildings have been deleted because I never really used 'em. :/
However, I will search among my many saved worlds and find something worthy to show.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
The last server I was on is most likely to be shut down in a month (plus all the good vets there left), I just would like to start fresh with a new server, and a new community. Can't wait to get in on the action, here! ;)

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? Fully aware. And fully despise those infernal things.

12. How did you find out about our server? Honestly, for the life of me, I can't remember the exact server website that I found you guys... But I just google'd "RPG servers" and ended up here. :I EDIT: I searched again, and I found you guys on MCSL.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) I most certainly will. :D EDIT: I have voted, and plan to continue voting :)

I appreciate you taking the time to read my uber wall of text :S

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Hi!
I liked your application. Neat and complete.
I'm going to approve it. Please behave, have fun and don't make me look bad. :p
Before running off to explore Altera I highly recommend that you take ten minutes to read The Altera Survival Guide (click) and the server rules on the wiki (click). It's only ten minutes and it will make your first days in the server much more enjoyable, I'm sure.

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.