Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Triton Ozarim of the Syrien

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Transformed into Vaeril - Very old legacy character
shenanigans

Name:

Triton Ozarim
Nickname/Alias:
Triton Brightscale
220, though he looks to be only in his early twenties
Race:
Syrien, Duo-fin
Build:
Very muscular from years of training with the trident, bow and other instruments of war
Hair:
White and fairly long for a Syrie male, but not as long as a females of course, it hangs over one eye when he is on ground
Eyes:
Storm grey, though not very dark but that of a light storm that could easily turn violent
Skin:
Quite pale all things considered, it is covered in scars, none very large and most of them are fading
Tattoos/Scars:
As said above, he has many different scars, none very distinguishable
Distinguishing Features:
None, other than the multitude of faint scars
Traits or Blessings:
He can be a very angry and violent person, but this only masks a soft inner person, like a jawbreaker
Physical Flaws:
None really, he is in the prime off his life
Physical Qualities:
Very strong as listed before, for a Syrie anyway. He is also quite fast for a Duo-fin because of his build but is no where near the fastest Syrie
Clothes:
He doesn't wear any, other than a few pieces of sea-weed around his wrists and forearms
Hygiene:
He is a clean person, as is reflected by his white hue
Voice:
He has quite a rich voice, not as deep as some people would think
Family Heritage:
His mother and father were both nothing special to speak off, but they were there all the same, his mother was called Opal Ozarim, and his father was called Ilam Ozarim
Worships:
He follows the story of Nald and Sallana, and worships Sallana as his primary God
Disabilities/Illnesses:
None that he knows about
Intelligence Level:
He is quite an intelligent person all things considered, but his temper often gets in the way of his intelligence making him seem stupid
Known Languages:
He speaks fluent Sewade, and has a hazy understanding of the Common Tongue
Title:
Brightscale and Royal Guard

Political alignment:
He follows his Queen, as the Captain of her Guard
Personality:
He is generally an angry person as listed above, he wants to pretty much see the death of all Legged, but he can be a caring person underneath his bloodlust
Fears/Insecurities/Phobias:
He fears the death of his Queen, and he fears the deaths of those he holds close at the hands of the legged, oddly enough he has a phobia of cats... He kills them on sight... It is only through talking that he can bare to stand in the same room as a Nakat
Short Term Goals:
To hone his skills in warfare, and too be awesome
Long Term Goals:
Too kill all legged
He wishes to have a family of his own, and too continue the line off Ozarim
Alignment:
Good, with a slight sense of insanity
Profession:
Captain of Queen Abbey's Royal Guard
Hometown:
Okeanos
Current Home:
He was homeless up until recently, until his friend Sakora gave him a home in Alsaga. The reason he was homeless is because of the Corruption in Okeanos
Favorite:
Color:
White
Food/drinks:
Turtle meat
Animal:
Shark
Activity:
Hunting and fighting, and folding his arms
Person:
Amethyst

Least Favorite:
Color:

Brown
Food/drinks:
Steak
Animal:
Cats
Activity:
Listening too a speech
Person:
Pretty much all legged

Backstory:
------------------------------------------------
From a young age, it was apparent that Triton would become a warrior like his father when he grew older. At the age of 4 he killed a baby eel with his bare hands by strangling it, at the age of 72 he picked up his fathers Trident and shook it at his mother, much to her distress as I'm sure you can imagine, he always wanted to be the best at everything ever, like all children do.

At the age of 120 his father crafted Triton's first trident, much to his joy. He already stood at least a half-head over all the other boys in his village, and could out swim any of the other Duo-fins, the Mono were a different story though.

It was at this age that his Father begun to train his son, is the arts of war.

Growing more bold and confident as the years went on, Triton swum up to the surface, with a few of his Duo-fin friends. The time was about mid-night as they popped their heads out of the water, they were close to a fishing village where it was rumored a set of golden armor had been found. Triton turned to his friends and smiled and said "So, shall we go find some armor?" They all cheered and whooped, though not to loud.

This was how the small Syrien village came to posses a set of famed Golden armor, with matching sword! Triton and his friends had swam up to the land and creeped into the village manor with the aid of the shadows. At the cost of one Syrien, three guards, and one fat little knight, Triton had one his first trophy, and didn't feel a bit of sympathy for the Syrien who killed that poor little girl..
-----------------------------------------------
download (2).png

Last edited:

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
As soon as I have a skin to use xD Sooo pwease can ya make me one? :I You can be the first to rp with me

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
I don't use it :I I should get it though..

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Started editing it, the computer crashed, will try again tomorrow >.>

Jstar

Exitus acta probat
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
JstarGames
JstarGames
Good
Updated to the new format, might add a friends list soon

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Edited your title for you.
If you would like for me to change it back, I will.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
favorite person: Amethyst ---> Purple tale, name of a purple gem..

Least favorite color: purple

. . .

:I