Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trouble logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
And here I was looking forward to exploiting a potentially new rank because of my latest donation... Damn you hidden server which we cannot see nor properly understand!

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
It has something to do with the login server. If you leave the game running long enough trying to load it gives you a long url relating to logging in your name.

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
Oy, I made new character art fitting the 200x200 avatar size and it doesn't even show properly.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
trust me it looks great! in fact if you ever get time, could you maybe try to draw my rp character? follow link in my sig for any details you might need.

Pwease? i give cookies?

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
I normally don't do commissions but for me to even do that I need an appearance that is slightly more detailed...

Any news yet on whats wrong?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
it appears mc.net is experiencing problems at the moment, we just gotta wait till it gets sorted out.

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
Get past it... Always a questionable attempt but we can try!

Oy seem to have lost my character application.

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
Already told you, your character lacks a detailed appearance. I need something to go on. A better description and maybe. My drawing is inspiration based.

Darkarma

Loyal Servant of Altera
*Sighs* I'll see what I can come up with but I was looking for something more like a description you'd get in a novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.