Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Trying to make some radiants

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
No, this thread is not pf desperation, despite what it obviously sounds like. I am looking for a nice, steady way, to make OOC money so that I might progress and start taking part in trade, also; Prestige. If anyone would have some suggestions as to how I might make some nice money, or would have a few tasks or jobs that they need doing, though I am not looking for a new line of work, only little bits of helping here and there, I would be happy to do it for a reasonable price.

Please consider, and thank you,

bowbow007/Amrak Tan

Heie

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Legend
Staff
Vote daily for 1200 radiants, also there was a thing about clicking diamond on planet minecraft and then writing a short thing on the HW planet minecraft page. that got you 10k, don't know if they still doing that. Create high end merchant items to sell IC. Voting daily is the big thing if you want monies.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
If you want radiants for Prestige, for the purpose of starting a region, I would highly recommend being a part of someone else's town for a while before you try starting a region. You're fairly new from what I can tell, so I would save your radiants and look into prestige after you've been here for several months. Get to know our server, our lore, the political affiliations before trying to start something new. You'll be surprised by the quality of roleplay you can achieve when taking part of something already established, with several people already involved. Starting something new, whether it be a House or region is just pretty tough for a newbie.

So if you get some radiants, I really encourage you to hold onto them for a while before you spend them on something you might not even use or need. Just some advice though!

LePancake

Loyal Servant of Altera
If you want radiants for Prestige, for the purpose of starting a region, I would highly recommend being a part of someone else's town for a while before you try starting a region. You're fairly new from what I can tell, so I would save your radiants and look into prestige after you've been here for several months. Get to know our server, our lore, the political affiliations before trying to start something new. You'll be surprised by the quality of roleplay you can achieve when taking part of something already established, with several people already involved. Starting something new, whether it be a House or region is just pretty tough for a newbie.

So if you get some radiants, I really encourage you to hold onto them for a while before you spend them on something you might not even use or need. Just some advice though!
It isn't that I am trying to create a region, from what I have heard and seen so far, that is NOT the way to go, as the server is filled with inactive regions, and I am already happy with my own. I am just trying to get up to Gentry, and get involved in the economy, somewhat. Thank you for the advice, however, I will certainly keep it in mind.

CyberChaosV2

Lord of Altera
It isn't that I am trying to create a region, from what I have heard and seen so far, that is NOT the way to go, as the server is filled with inactive regions, and I am already happy with my own. I am just trying to get up to Gentry, and get involved in the economy, somewhat. Thank you for the advice, however, I will certainly keep it in mind.
If you're looking for a place to stay, I'm aiming to set up Ironwall soon~
in all seriousness, get people to pay you for your character's job. As a steelsmith, one way of moderating the usage of steel that people have is literally by saying "Pay out the ass for it." now weapons Roy doesn't charge as much for, but armor isn't at all easy or quick, to make, so that costs some serious cash. this wont work with all jobs (good luck trying to get someone to pay a bard, cept at an inn, get everyone to throw 50 rads your way, 10 players is 500 rads) all in all, it's mostly just a lot of saving up and playing the waiting game...
OR YOU COULD DO WHAT I DO AND HAVE PEOPLE PAY YOU FOR SMEXY ART OF THEIR CHARACTERS!

this costs irl money though...