Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TS Ban Appeal #2 [Resolved- Unbanned]

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
So, Im not sure exactly if I have to post a huge paragraph over here about what I did wrong, because I clearly do know and have improved upon my behavior as best as I could [and still am] currently, So Im just going to ask if it is possible for me to be Unbanned on TS, as it has been a little more then two months [I think]. Thank ya for lookin at it :).

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Just want to let you know that we've seen it, and there is discussion. We're not ignoring you, just slow to reach some sort of consensus.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Thank you for your patience- This patience should extend continuously throughout your time here, especially on TeamSpeak. We're glad to see you've upheld it so far in the community. Your account is now Un-banned from HollowWorld's Teamspeak. Enjoy your time there and always remember the guidelines.