Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TWS1's Application [Approved - Steel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Moni

Loyal Servant of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username: TWS1
2. Your real name: Tom Moni
3. Age: 13
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes I have, and I have one question, HOW LONG DID IT TAKE TO WRITE THAT!?!? In other words, wow. I thought it was a lot, but it was worth it.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server?/How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Personally, I love roleplay. Its like opening a realm to a whole other personality. I could be a mute prisoner. Or maybe a strange man that can't remember anything. Know what, I might use one of those. It's easy to be mute in Minecraft.
Yes I do, I have played on a few roleplaying servers, but didn't like them. I think that this server looks good, so I'm gonning to have a look around, talk to some players, and see what I can do.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hi, my name is Tom. I think thats a good way to start this, but you're the judge. I has am a guy in the seventh grade, and I live in Minnesota, USA. I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and roleplaying since Beta 1.3_0.1. I have always wanted to find a server with great staff, lots of players, and roleplay. So far, nothing. BUT THIS COULD BE IT! The treasure trove of roleplay servers could be here, and until you add me to your whitelist, I will never know. So I beg of you, add me to your wide community of roleplayers. FOR THEN, I will have reached the treasure trove.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
Sorry, but I don't have any.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
No, not really.
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I can't really get those mods to work. But I have a question, do you allow the smart moving mod (Lets you jump higher), if not I can remove it.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I was searching MCSL for RPG when I saw your server.

13. Have you voted for us?
No, I haven't.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Well then. Add more to number 8. We want to know a lot, and I mean a LOT about you.
Also,
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, and I can't really get those mods to work. But I have a question, do you allow the smart moving mod (Lets you jump higher), if not I can remove it.
No this is not permissible. If it can give you an advantage over other players it is not allowed on our server. Please remove this mod before logging out for the first time! (if that happens)

Tom Moni

Loyal Servant of Altera
MORE TO 8. EDIT

8. continued...
I am interested in video games, movie making, and woodshop. I also am great in the fields of natural science. My favorite sport is soccer, mostly because I have no hand-eye-coordination. I am a half-good PVP fighter. I have never griefed, ever. I have never been banned, ever. Want more 8? Just ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.