Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Tylla Goraya: The Sky Shaman

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Updated relations for everyone! Bump me if I missed you- I will literally add anyone even if we didn't RP much :)

Last edited:

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Redoing relations, please bump me if I missed you or if you want one (doesn't matter how little they've interacted). I also added skills and her current training to become a shaman, which I definitely want to play about with more in RP!

Kostadim

Lord of Altera
Patron
Kostadim
Kostadim
Patron
Branko Callas: She hates this man so much that her vision goes red at the thought of him. He is not just an enemy or an opponent, because he does not deserve an honorable death. He deserves to be continually hunted down and staked until his soul finally stays in one of the special places in hell reserved for him. Alas, the laws of the many lands are not on her side, on this one.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Changed her theme to an Altai song called Eej Minu and included my interpretation of Tylla in Bannerlord.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Who wants updooted relation? Poke me and I will add you to the update tomorrow! I will take literally anyone to add onto her Relation sheet. :)

Brown

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Doctor_Brown
Doctor_Brown
Si-- wait I feel like I need my own meme now. We already have the simple 'one word' and 'relation'.

Something grand, something.... THEATRICAL.
Nah I don't have creativity at this hour.

Silk relation.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Relations and skills updated! I changed the Friends theme to Kozhamyk; it's a Tuvan song (turned into a funky groove) about how a friendship of even three makes us stronger than thirty!

Last edited: