Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ulfberht Stålnør - The Artistic Smithy.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Care to quickly summarize what would happen if the Kin left the body? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

-K9
Any physical features due to the Kin will be undone, and any mental effects caused by the Kin will likewise fade out. Skills etc and disposition wouldn't generally change unless one was being influenced by a very high level Kin.

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Any physical features due to the Kin will be undone, and any mental effects caused by the Kin will likewise fade out. Skills etc and disposition wouldn't generally change unless one was being influenced by a very high level Kin.
Alright, thanks!

Quick edit will be coming up soon.

-K9

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
What if the kin itself stressed the host to the point of his hair turning gray, would that hair turn back or stay gray?

-K9
Hair graying due to stress isn't a direct physical change due to the Kin, but an effect caused by stress which just happens to be caused by the Kin. It's not directly due to the Kin, so it stays.

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Hair graying due to stress isn't a direct physical change due to the Kin, but an effect caused by stress which just happens to be caused by the Kin. It's not directly due to the Kin, so it stays.
AWW YISSS

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
An over sized, grey-haired man has been seeing plodding around the crossroads recently.

I wonder who it could be

-K9

K9

Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Holy mother of notifications

-K9