Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Appeal? [solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShawnRules819

Lord of Altera
I got banned for major theft I guess? I didnt steal anything. I borrowed a set of armor and lost. And I decided to not tell the person until I got the money because I got scared he might be mad at me if I didnt get the money right away. I borrowed a second chestplate from him. And that would be all I guess? Oh and I borrowed a sword which I was going to give back with the chestplate and return the other stuff to the other person I borrowed from when I logged on. But I cant do that now because I was banned. I am sorry.

madyson0915

Lord of Altera
I got banned for major theft I guess? I didnt steal anything. I borrowed a set of armor and lost. And I decided to not tell the person until I got the money because I got scared he might be mad at me if I didnt get the money right away. I borrowed a second chestplate from him. And that would be all I guess? Oh and I borrowed a sword which I was going to give back with the chestplate and return the other stuff to the other person I borrowed from when I logged on. But I cant do that now because I was banned. I am sorry.
Yes. This is totally not theft.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
I say we unban him, he only borrowed stuff. and if he is a halfling it's totally in sync with rp.

drip drip drip

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
I am considering changing it to a week long tempban with the condition that after your ban is liftd you pay back that which was borrowed (ie make new ones) and you pay me back the ten thousand radiants you owe me.

Are there any objections to this from the staff?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I am considering changing it to a week long tempban with the condition that after your ban is liftd you pay back that which was borrowed (ie make new ones) and you pay me back the ten thousand radiants you owe me.

Are there any objections to this from the staff?
Okay, as long as the next offence is a perma in my opinion, that's fine with me.

Fitz

Back with a platter of heart leaches...
Retired Staff
im not sure if you caught on to the fact that dripping in my last post was sarcasm. you a lucky duck shawn, welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.