Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Appeal-vmmv22 [Temp ban - Tiberione/Baron]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axell

Lord of Altera
Hello, I was just barely on, and I was RPing with Lemarc, and I was switching computers, but when I tried to login, it said I was banned from the server for "Grossly innappropriate comments and offensive statements related to current events" I believe this was because I said "If the world is going to end, I'm going to drink my classmate's blood" which was a joke about vampires that my friends at school laughed about. This is my favorite server that I've ever played and I've been playing for a year. I was going to be married to Machy234 in RP in about a month. Please accept this, I really love this server.

D

Dark Auras

As of now, its permenant. You'll have to wait on Nael for the final judgement.

Naelwyn

Non sum qualis eram
I've no desire to unban you until you specifically and heartfeltedly apologise for the jokes you were making about an extremely inappropriate subject even after you were both asked to stop and warned there would be consequences if you continued.

Axell

Lord of Altera
I very, extremely apologize for the jokes that were not PG-13, and for not stopping when I was warned, and for joking about an innappropriate subject for the server, I am very sorry for this, I wish I could just travel back in time a few minutes so I could tell myself not to say what I said. I am truly, deeply sorry.

D

Dark Auras

We're not PG-13? Thats terriable thats the reason you think you are in the wrong.
Any jokes about the incident are disgusting.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
We're not PG-13? Thats terriable thats the reason you think you are in the wrong.
Any jokes about the incident are disgusting.
This statement makes no sense with the other one:
I very, extremely apologize for the jokes that were not PG-13, and for not stopping when I was warned, and for joking about an innappropriate subject for the server, I am very sorry for this, I wish I could just travel back in time a few minutes so I could tell myself not to say what I said. I am truly, deeply sorry.

Axell

Lord of Altera
I am truly, deeply sorry for what I have done. I did not sleep last night, so I can't really think straight right now, what I said is not appropriate in any case, like I said, if it was possible for me to undo what I did, I would definitely do it.

Axell

Lord of Altera
I am truly and completely sorry, I would do anything possible to get back on the server, like I said, it is my favorite server I have ever been on, and I've stayed here for a year, I just love this server because of it's great staff, friendly community, and creative minds. Everyone is always helping each other out with builds, and lots of other things. I doubt there is a server anywhere, that is half as good as Hollowworld, I am so sorry for what I did, I did not sleep at all last night, so I couldn't think straight. I completely promise I will never do anything of the likes again, ever. So, please, accept my apology so I can roleplay with all of the good people of the server.... And marry the stunningly beautiful Machy234. What I said was out of context, and was an inside joke about me and my friends making fun of vampires. I meant nothing about the thing that happened in conneticut, that made me very sad.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Your current state of mind at the time of breaking a rule will not get you pardoned from it. This means that if you are depressed, angry, drunk, etc, and break the rules, you will still be punished accordingly.

Axell

Lord of Altera
I believe that I was banned because you guys thought I was talking about the Sandy Hook incident. I was not, it was a joke that my friends and I shared because we were making fun of Twilight.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I believe there is a consensus on the mod forums to change your ban to a 4 week temp ban.

2 weeks for language.
2 weeks for ignoring staff requests to stop.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Your ban has been changed from permanent to four weeks in length. I'm locking this thread as the issue has been resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.