Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SportsKAR

Villager
So I just tried logging into the server after over a month of inactivity due to a large amount of schoolwork. However, instead of being logged in, I was given the message: "You are banned from this server! Reason: Griefing Queen Grief"

I have never griefed anyone. Let alone someone in HollowWorld. And I have no idea what that message means. Can someone please help?

S

Stevey

You broke netherrack at Fortress Naught and built a ' home' in it.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Built a home in Fortress Naught? oh dear.

How could you have missed the fact its a giant demonic castle surrounded by fire and made of Netherrack? Someone made it and you greifed it =/

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
You griefed mah home?! How dareth thou!
On a serious note, its griefing, and not minor by sounds of it, so id vote ban stands.

S

Stevey

He actually went into the netherrackspread above fortress naught, the mushroom type cloud :p

SportsKAR

Villager
Oh. That day I was exploring. I was in no way trying to grief anyone. I tried to leave as little trace as possible and certainly was not trying to make a home anywhere near that awesome build.

I deeply apologize to anyone who was affected by my exploration of the castle and ask that I be given a second chance. I swear I will never do anything like that again. If I am to be permanently banned, I understand the need to uphold server rules and would like to commend you all on creating such an amazing server. I sure will miss it.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
I thank you for your maturity, however griefing is still an unacceptable action, so this will become a temp-ban, of 4 days.
If the one who banned you would like to change that, then that is fine, but as of this moment you will be banned for 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.