Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

unban-chikenfoot123 [Resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
at 17:24 i got banned from the hollow world server i was just wanting to know why i got banned because all i was doing was minding my own business please help
and please could you unban me because i love this server and 1.9s just came out and this is the only server i know that i can go on and the only server i would like to play 1.9 on please think about it

minecrft name :chikenfoot123

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
posted in the wrong section again.

Unless overruled by a king, this is perma.

Post again and i'll see to it your banned from the forums as well.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Being a general idiot.

He was asking for revolts in chat because he missed the old map, even though I told him to keep shtum.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
Being a general idiot.

He was asking for revolts in chat because he missed the old map, even though I told him to keep shtum.
Temp ban him for a couple of days until the new map is up and running, there's no reason to permaban for that. It's annoying that people think new maps should be up instantly when it'll probably take the admins (Mostly Lars btw) at least 48 hours solid work on it to get it ready and we're constrained by how quickly bukkit/plugins update. But "being a general idiot" seems like a weak reason to perma-ban.

chickenfoot - you clearly have no idea how much work is involved in this, so either find a new server or watch your tongue. When an admin asks you to do something you do it - if you think it's wrong log off and contact a senior admin on the forums who'll look into it. Don't act like a plonker as this is what happens *points at ban thread*

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
okay, unban 48 hours after this post.

I was gonna unban early, but he repeatedly posted in inappropriate places on the forums asking to be unbanned.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I only see one other area where Chicken made an appeal - in the help and suggestions section which I think is forgivable. I hate to say it but saying his stays because he posted in the wrong forum section seems like yet another over reaction.

Itzza - I'd like this made a temp ban, you said you were going to do that anyway.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
I believe this has gone on long enough, can we please unban him and put the matter to a rest..

Status
Not open for further replies.