Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Pwease [denied]

Status
Not open for further replies.

2buggs

Lord of Altera
Well, this is a ban appeal because I was apparently banned as of 23rd of September... Which is funny... Cause I was by my friend and I wasn't even near a computer...
I was apparently banned for "Bad Language" and I can reassure, I have not sworn. I dont know if someone got on my computer or hacked my account or what, but I just tried to log onto HW and it said, "You are banned from this server! Reason: Bad Language".
Again, the main problem is that I have not been on for about 2 days. So I could not have sworn within that time period. So please, I hope that yall can see my point.
If you have anything to say, please do. Any information would be good.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
You put this in the wrong place, mate... Atleast I think you did, it should go in ban appeals, not the archive, I believe.

Matto225

The White Mage
Also, for you and any people reading this: You don't have to be logged on to be banned. If it's something we've found in the logs, or if it's something we've been discussing for a while, then we might just ban you irrespective of whether your online or not.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
4919821 2012-09-22 00:42:27 Death_Crafter PMEasyPM - Exodus 11304.1,84,3454.7 Death_Crafter -> 2buggs: (I hope admins are not watching our messages Dx )

Sorry to disappoint you, but we were.

Madyson stumbled across some messages between you and death_crafter on that day, and they were not easy reading. I will not post the evidence here due to the nature of it, but if you somehow don't remember i'll send it in a conversation.

In your case, I believe the ban was just trying to get your attention so we can discuss this with you. What you posted in that message was vile and beyond words, however they were in private messages, so no one else suffered from them. That does not mean we will allow you to continue doing this, but it does mean you will be given the chance to come back as long as you promise never to type anything of this nature ever again.

If you request the evidence it will be sent to you.

A note to anyone reading this. We do not actively check player's private messages. We do however keyword many words that we consider inappropriate to search through the database. This is mostly to prevent bullying and excessive swearing.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Your behaviour and language used on our server is disgusting and totally unacceptable.

Your appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.