Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings and thank you in advance for reading this.
Yesterday I have been banned for the use of an inappropriate word. More exactly, I said "how does one build on this wretched server". I apologize if that offended anyone and would like to state that it was not my intention to do so. I merely tried to "speak" in a "medieval" manner. I realize now that it was my mistake and would like to apologize if I have said anything wrong or offensive.
Thank you in advance and I hope you can find it in your hearts to unban me.
Thank you for reading and have a pleasant day.

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Im not sure, as i wasnt the one who banned you, but id say this is at the very least a temp-ban.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
i'm not sure that its as much the word than the disrespect towards the server. I mean come on, was calling the server "wretched" really needed?

Steelcryo

King of the north!
I've insulted the server much worse than that before :p But that's only because it refuses to work when i tell it too sometimes :D

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I had a nosey on the ban list and i found this:

Bulanitas2539
Go back to the "wretched" internet and find a new server.
Arkkaine
2011-10-26 19:20:15
Permanent

So it was for being disrespectful, and its perm, unless someone changes it.

Personally, I think that it should only be temp and that he should have another chance, but I have no authority here ;)

Kaies

Grand Lizard
I think permanent is a little steep. We have a image to maintain here, we don't want people to think us evil overlords... Oh wait.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I'll explain why i banned him. The first thing he said when he logged in was:

"Fort Silver, holy shit, that name sucks."

then went on to say

"So how do i build on this wretched server anyway."

Not exactly making a good impression, if someone had this sort of attitude on an application, they wouldn't have gotten accepted. I dont think this is much different.

However if anyone else thinks I was too harsh, feel free to unban him.

Okay then ... fuck you and your shitty server then. I tried being polite and it didn't work. If you get "offended" by something as simple as that, you suck at life.
Keep the ban, see of anybody gives a fuck.
You didn't even have more than 20 players on anyway ...

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
thats not really excusable let's face it, and that all important first impressions been ripped up, spat on and flushed down the loo...

and dropped right into Lutheranus's mouth :p

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Okay then ... fuck you and your shitty server then. I tried being polite and it didn't work. If you get "offended" by something as simple as that, you suck at life.
Keep the ban, see of anybody gives a fuck.
You didn't even have more than 20 players on anyway ...
i posted mine at the same time as his... oh well...

he wouldn't have lasted a week anyways... :p

Steelcryo

King of the north!
oh noes, he swore! What will i do?!

Oh wait, that's right, not give a shit. That seems like a good plan :)

By the way, we get more than 20 players quite often, shame you won't ever be one of them. Immature people aren't welcome here :)

Kaies

Grand Lizard
More like an hour, he seems very disappointed at the fact the ban is being kept, even if he says otherwise. Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.