Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

unbanning appeal [Arrille]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arrille

Loyal Servant of Altera
i was banned for use of x-ray
i was really not useing x-ray i turn up the gamma and sometimes change the texture pack to strongest-craft if having a texture pack is a bannable offense then ban everybody and pressing esc and going into options video options and turning up the brightness if this was a joke then im sorry for getting all fired up but jokes like this are just cruel
i would very much like to get unbanned please if you could unban me

please i haven't even built anything yet i promise not to use any x-ray texture packs again and i really really love this server

i have never felt this much love for a server as this one

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
strongest-craft is an xray texture pack.
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/158611-16x19strongestcraftupdated-10-4-215-am-cdt/

This pack could be referred to as many things, including- but not limited to-

A transparent texture pack for Minecraft
A wireframe texture pack for Minecraft
An x-ray texture pack for Minecraft
A wallhack for Minecraft
2011-10-09 06:27:35 > 2011-10-09 06:38:39 ( 11mins 4secs)
58 Diamond ore breaks
6 gold ore breaks
5 Iron ore breaks

2011-10-06 00:25:19 > 2011-10-06 00:32:25 (7mins 6secs)
28 diamond ore breaks
21 gold ore breaks
4 iron ore breaks

Those numbers speak for themselves, combined with your admission of using a texture pack with xray features I feel that your ban should stay permanently. If you'd checked or read the rules you'd know that xray packs are not permitted, common sense would lead you to that conclusion - several people have been banned for this in the past.

I'm happy for another King/Queen to step in if they feel that I'm being too harsh, but as far as I'm concerned you're stay here is over.

bettymorlock

Queen/I build cyber weapons dnt mess with me♥

its a crappy version of xray as you can see in the video here. Also just as halfman posted above in the description it even states that it is an x-ray based texture pack.

Arrille

Loyal Servant of Altera
i really really love this server its maturity level is the best i have ever seen on a internet game or forum please please please i have so much to offer and your cutting me short of the things i will make and build in minecraft probably forever this ban might just make me stop playing so i give my utmost apologys to the whole server and everyone in it i really like this server.

sincerest apology's Arrille

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I'm reviewing this with the admins Arrille, hopefully have an answer later on today either way :)

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
After reviewing the logs further I've decided that this ban will be permanent.

Appeal closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.