Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unbanning - resolved

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiagonalLobster

Loyal Servant of Altera
I was wondering if I could be unbanned.

I'm well aware why I was banned and took it maturely instead of whining on the forums, it's been a few months since I was banned.

I'll also point out that my reason for getting banned was not malicious at all, I tried to see if the market was protected - and it wasn't. I panicked trying to reverse my actions but couldn't as I was shortly banned.

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
You were banned a long time ago, I've upbanned you but please refresh your memory of the rules of Hollow World, should you break any the perma ban will be reinforced :p

These are the rules, it's a bit of a read but it does cover pretty much everything:
http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/the-tome-of-citizenship-players-guide.2625/

There's also nothing stopping Steel coming along rebanning you should your offence have been particularly bad!

diagonallobster griefing Steelcryo 2011-07-26 19:51:48 Permanent

S

Stevey

His offense wasn't that bad, I remember it. He actually seemed like a really good player at the time until he did that. If hes willing to stick to the rules it should be all good ;)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
Ahhh yeah i remember this.
Yeah he was a good player, just made a mistake he didnt know he could make and had no idea how to fix it.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
Looks like he was banned for stealing from the market.

Re-apply by submitting a new application.

C

Cubey

Right, I learned this, I didnt see it until I found out he is on our server today... what a surprise.

I can remember him when I was villager back in july.

(Sorry for bump)

Status
Not open for further replies.