Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Unbanning

Status
Not open for further replies.

cransome

Villager
Hey,

I have tried to log into holloworld and it says I have been band for theft. I don't not know why this has occured for I haven't been on since the 1.9 prerelease 3

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
It was Arkkaine who banned you last month. If he or one of the other admins/players cant give detail of why in the next 24 hours I'll make a decision either way.

cransome Theft... Arkkaine 2011-11-01 20:46:34 Permanent

Kruziik

<3 Hollow World
I've removed the ban, nobody could give me a good reason why it was there in the first place. However take it as a warning, you did something to warrant this so it's the first of three strikes.

Arkkaine

Admiral of the Warstrom Fleet
I've been away for a while and just saw this.

This ban was put in place because Cransome, amongst others had been stealing large amounts of coal, food, tools etc from Hobolary. It's partially Hobo's fault for not locking the chests in his house (although he did lock his door), but at the same time, Cransome and those others who I banned had found the only unlocked chests in Warstrom and proceeded to steal from them. This really annoyed me at the time, but I was willing to negate it to a seven day ban if and when Cransome appealed, and if it was a good appeal.

It's been a while since he was unbanned, so I'll let it slide, but I'll be keeping my eye on you Cransome, and won't hesitate to ban you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.