Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Unhinged] Lively Investigations

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

If we don't know life, how can we know death?

Life and death themselves have lost any meaning. The Dead walk among us once more. Ballard Major, servant to Count Leighton Altham of Eldpoint is calling forth an expedition to the Sisterhood Temple to seek answers from the servants of Shalherana. What answers they may find there, it is not certain. But answers, they will find.

OOC:
Time: 4pm EST
Day: 6th November
Where:
Sisterhood Temple
Rating: Violent

Party [8]:

Ballard Major
Ayda Ayda
Lin MelodyComplex
Jin Olligreen
Roselia Bishop
Eimar Rawkiller

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Elz blargtheawesome Squidziod

If you wanna come, post below. Will be picking party based on if Ballard knows you, or two, I think you are a new player, then everyone else. Should be an investigation event.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
you may want to consider rescheduling as this is almost at the same time as this event here which has some party overlap, including yourself Jase

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
you may want to consider rescheduling as this is almost at the same time as this event here which has some party overlap, including yourself Jase
Damn, apologies, I will have to have a look at when I can do this and when Elz, blarg and squid can do this.
Electric Yuki_The_Witch. Bishop Mapboy

Ideally its this week, else next week

Reedie

The wrong.
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Reedie_
Reedie_
Legend
Can't make it at 4 either unfortunately :(

I'm sure it'll be lots of fun!