Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Unsparked] Circe Wise

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
circeeee.gif

magic3.jpg

circeeee.gif

M A G I C - A P P L I C A T I O N
IGN: Arcana_
Character Name: Circe Wise
Intended School: Sparked in Stable Magic, first.
Intended Specialization: Thaumaturgy { Stable, Matter, Occultism, Telepathy}
Desired Passive/Knack:
[Illumination] All of her visibly casted spells, regardless of school, manifest with bright golden and/or azure colorations.
[Arcane Lexicon] Glowing transparent arcane glyphs, symbols, etc. may occasionally wrap around her fingers or foci when casting, though they do not give off light. They are more prominent the more powerful the spell - Cantrips conjuring up one glyph while an Echelon IV spell may manifest as an arcane disc of sigils. If she or another is under an active magical effect cast by her, a singular sigil is imprinted over the heart - and similarly if she casts upon an object, a sigil will be imprinted upon it, both remaining only for the spell's duration.
[Windows to the Soul] A ring of gold around one of her pupils appears in a thick sunburst pattern. The silver flecks in both of her eyes likewise transmute to a shimmering gold, studding her dark blue irises in a celestial fashion - slowly moving and twinkling in the nature of the night sky.
circeeee.gif

magic1.jpg

circeeee.gif

F A U S T I A N - B A R G A I N

Method of Contact: Summoning Ritual
Target of Contact: Lady Sunfall.
Who will be there?: Cael Mithtanil
circeeee.gif

magic2.jpg

circeeee.gif

Last edited: