Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

up2beat4life- Application

up2beat4life

Villager
1. Your Minecraft Username: up2beat4life
2. Your Real Name: Caelan Smyth
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Republic Of Ireland
6. I have read the Tome of Citizenship
7. I think this is a really good idea for a roleplay, mixing Fantasy roleplay and Medieval. I love to roleplay and most games that I play on the internet I roleplay on
8. I am friendly and I have never griefed on a server in my life. I love to roleplay and my character's skin is a priest's skin. I accept all of the laws in the tome of citizenship. I wish to roleplay among others as a normal citizen, I do not need any extremely high ranks in society. I have had great fun with console roleplays as well like Fable II, Fable III and The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I was bored yesterday and I was browsing mcserverlist when I stumbled across this server.
9. I have no pictures/ videos to show

up2beat4life

Villager
1. Your Minecraft Username: up2beat4life
2. Your Real Name: Caelan Smyth
3. Age: 17
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Republic Of Ireland
6. I have read the Tome of Citizenship
7. I think this is a really good idea for a roleplay, mixing Fantasy roleplay and Medieval. I love to roleplay and most games that I play on the internet I roleplay on
8. I am friendly and I have never griefed on a server in my life. I love to roleplay and my character's skin is a priest's skin. I accept all of the laws in the tome of citizenship. I wish to roleplay among others as a normal citizen, I do not need any extremely high ranks in society. I have had great fun with console roleplays as well like Fable II, Fable III and The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim. I was bored yesterday and I was browsing mcserverlist when I stumbled across this server. My friends all enjoy to roleplay with me, they have even told me that I am known to make others feel welcome into the world of roleplaying with me. I hope I will make it a good experience for everybody else and that the other people on the server will feel comfortable roleplaying around me. I hope that you will accept me into the server and I hope you will enjoy roleplaying with me if you do. I think this is all I have to say other than the fact that I also saw this advertised on the MC forums and that it looks really good from the picture shown
9. I have no pictures/ videos to show
10. No, nothing else to share.
11. Yes, I am aware of this.