Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

usmctech - Application [Approved - Aug88]

Status
Not open for further replies.

usmctech

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: usmctech
2. Your real name: Elijah
3. Age: 33
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA
6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? I have read it. I was actually quite impressed.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I enjoy roleplaying and have been doing it off and on since I was a teen. I played pen and paper games like D&D and Rift as well as computer games like world of warcraft, lineage 2, and many more.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. My name is Elijah but everyone calls me Eli. I enjoy gaming with others and love the creative aspect of minecraft but what use is it if no one else sees it so I am trying out public servers and this will be my first one. Other than gaming I like going out with friends and family and just having fun. I am currently working and in school so don't have a ton of time to play but like to play to unwind and just have fun. I really want to try out public servers because I enjoy the social aspects of meeting people from all over the world. I have played in several guilds in other games and just talking to other people from the other side of the world is great and gives me a real sense of how big the world is. Everyone has different news and opinions about the other countries and it is a lot of fun to find out how much is true and how much is totally fake. My favorite time in history is the medieval time and I think I would really enjoy playing in a minecraft world where titles and rules matter.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I wish I did but I played on a friends private server that he shut down recently and never thought of taking screenshots of the castle or farms that i made.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Nothing really besides I am glad the application process will take more than a minute because I still have to think of what kind of character I want to role play as, like attitude and such.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I do know and have never and never play on using them.

12. How did you find out about our server? A minecraft server database

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Not yet because I haven't played yet but I will after playing a few hours or maybe days.

Aug88

Grand Architect
nice application my friend..
i hereby gladlly welcome you to our community and hope you enjoy your time with us
might u have any questions dont hestitate to ask, alho alot can ben found in the ToC

welcome - applicaion approved !

Status
Not open for further replies.