Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Valiant / Murkztob] Nadiez

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══

Nadiez

IG NAME: I_am_Sleep
CHARACTER: Nadiez Kovoz'oze'r
PROFILE: { Link }

PATRON: Valiant / Murkztob

TIER: Unranked

SPELL POINTS: N/A
ARTIFACTS: N/A
TRINKETS: N/A

PASSIVE: N/A

═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══

SPELL LIST
n/a

Last edited:

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══
Divine Progress:

• Born from the Earthen Womb of the Realmsguard by Valiant's will. Nadiez believes she is therefore Murkztob's chosen, like her brother and sister-- unleashed from Gwamith to live a life full once more. She recongises that Valiant is 'above' Murkztob, though her true Eark'zian divine keeps the honourable 'Human' God on his toes.

• On Godsend, 12th of Lightshine, Nadiez becomes a guard for Storms Landing at the suggestion of Raelur.

• Nadiez is taken under tutorship of Mylohk to learn of Valiant.

• On Thronesday, 15th of Lightshine, Nadiez helps Reinhard and Guinevere hunt rats in the Kraken's Den to end contamination for Jack. She didn't accept the reward as it was 'sportless fun.'

• On Godsend, 9th of Ghostmoon, Nadiez brawled with Rezkiaz in the Blackrush Pit with Tiek, Yrdl, Urzul and Maebh as witness. She won!
Seeing that Rezkiaz was unarmed after the fight, she gave him Raelur's mace that she had been given when she emerged from the Pit.

Last edited: