Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vampireassazzins Application [Approved - Geo]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please answer these questions in a proper and orderly manner. Providing us with more information will increase your chances of being accepted.

1. Your Minecraft username: VampireAssazzin
2. Your real name: Carter Blair
3. Age:15
4. Gender:Male
5. Country: Australia

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read the tome. I especially like the notes they are rather interesting and some are funny

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I Very much like roleplaying and that is the most promenent reason that I want to join this server. I have played many roleplaying games as well.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a 15 year old in australia who loves to play minecraft and role playing games. I also like medieval weapons and devices. I especially like the assassins creed series. I have some friends that also play this server and they are the ones who told me about it and what a great server it is. I have a good internet connection so that I will not make the server lag.(ADSL 2+). I also build many things that are medieval themed and you will see some in the video. I have an assassins creed themed skin that will match the medieval/ rennaisanse theme of the server. I am an avid reader of many medieval novels.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
This is my video. http://youtu.be/M5lMkNfFDF4

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
That is just about. I really hope that I get accepted. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.