Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Veldric Alraun-Dugald

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff

Name: Veldric Alraun-Dugald
Other Names: Vel
Titles: None that he carries openly
Race: Moor Elf
Current Home: Morvoren, Queensport Castle None
Social Status: Vagrant lord

Height: 6'5"
Weight: ~ 165 lbs
Eye Color: Pale Violet
Distinguishing Features: A silver stud in the right ear.
Build of Body: Lithe, definition being added with time to his core and arms.
Hair Color: Raven black
Hair Style: Shaved on the sides and back, length left on the top of the head parted left.
Scars/Marks: None yet

Summary: A young adult finding his way in the world. Infinitely curious and always wanting to learn, he prefers to observe the world around him and the people within more than actively participate. This curiosity also drives him to find new things in the world, often on his own.

Dislikes: Humid weather, unexpected loud noise, cold weather.

Strengths: Curious, observant, naturalized to the arcane, learning deception.
Weaknesses: Distrusting, impulsive,
Fears: Claustrophic spaces.

Values: Family, knowledge, arcane
Education: Taught by family at a young age, taught by castle staff in Queensport through to his early teens, self taught beyond.
Languages: Common, Mok'yra, Rede
Religious Inclination: None
Alignment: Neutral

Short Term Goals:
Debt's repaid, a fiend scorned
Family History

Long Term Goals:
Hearth
A legacy of his own
Knowledge
The Unknown

Completed Goals:
Become sparked.
Improve his smithing skills.
Improve his swordsmanship.

Wardrobe: Typically seen in gear suited for northern travel, in varying layers depending on where he ends up.
Jewelry: Floral stud(iron)
Pets/Animals: N/A
Carried Inventory: A ruby reader. A journal full of notes on various topics.
General Inventory: A glimmersteel claymore, a buck knife made of steel.
General Wealth: Well off.

Will be updated as events occur!

Peaceful or violent: Peaceful(mostly)
Weaponry: Claymore, short knife of his own make.
Combat Training: Self taught longsword training.

Mother: Lilith Alraun
Father: Lothaire von Dugald
Sister: Maebh Alraun, Amren Alraun-Dugald
Cousin: Halvar Varyn

Last edited:

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff

Familial
'Family, by blood or not'​

Lilith Alraun: Ma
'I dunno how to feel about you being back just yet, especially not with all that time away... You say you want to be here now, but I've already grown so much on my own. Just don't wanna be hurt again...'

Lothaire Dugald: Pa
'I know the world isn't just about me, but I wish you were there more... Dunno if what was there can be mended or not either.'

Amren Alraun-Dugald: Sis
'Had the same troubles, but you've sprouted out more than I ever could. Bit jealous of that... Though I know I can trust you more than anyone else.'

Maebh Alraun: Sis
'You've got your own things to worry on, know that's why you aren't around much. I'll learn what I can from you when I can, and prove what I can do.'

Halvar Varyn: Cous
'You were the one who got me outta Queensport, the one who showed me that there was a wider world to see out there, and let me take the steps to find it. I don't know if I'll truly ever be what you see, but I won't stop trying to achieve it.'

Trusted
'Not as close as family, but those I have grown attached to.'​

Netari: The First
'I'll set the debt right. One that you never should have had to take on.'

Eirlys: The 'Mentor'
'For the most part, you've gone your own way. But you're still important... Hopefully, I can work something out with the Seamstress.'

Elthea: A New Experience
'It's terrifying still, all these new feelings and emotions. But even then, the quiet moments together, the late night conversations, the feeling of closeness... It's special. I hope that it doesn't go away.'

Noticed
'Those who are easy to spot at a glance, and are at least amiable in conversation.'
Alyssa: Wildheart
'A new face, but an interesting one to see around the Landing and beyond. Reckon there are some similarities that aren't known yet, beyond being a mage.'

Arvyth: The Smith
'I don't believe I could call you a friend, not the same way Netari can. But I get the feeling that you don't want harm to come to me. That is more than I can say of others.'

Avalyn: Tempest
'I still don't entirely understand you, what your goals are. Aside from what you want from myself, at least. That seems to be at least partially learning a language you never could before. Though I still don't know why you cared enough to press on a piercing for so long.'

Cieren: A Confidante of the Wilds
'Halvar's other half. I don't know if we've spoken much without him around, but... It wouldn't hurt to. You're a bit more wild than most I've met which seems to make every meeting a new interesting encounter. And of those I've met who follow the gods, you don't seem entirely defined by it which is commendable.'

Vivendel: A Monotone Scholar
'An interesting new face around, though one that is a bit more... Composed than most? She doesn't seem to show strong emotions, asks many questions in conversation but doesn't provide many answers of her own. At least she isn't bad company to keep.'

Uncertain
'Neither preferred, nor disfavored. Either for lack of knowing, or for lack of certainty.'
Artesia: A Concerning Counter
'Your brazen hatred of the Spider is understandable, but... The way you can openly speak on your wish to harm, even possibly kill a god? It bothers me more than it should. And it's only led to more and more questions...'

Bernard: The Complicated
'I... Was not expecting so much to be admitted on a first meeting. That makes me cautious, that tongue seems too ready to slip for comfort.'

Lysander: A Man of Many Oddities
'He doesn't seem like a bad sort. Though, some of the ways he goes about research, some of the pressure from his questions show a lack of empathy which I don't agree with.'

Melarue: The Archivist
'Inadvertently... She's the cause of most everything bad that has happened in my life. I don't even know if she realizes it, but there are attempts to atone for those actions still.'

Weary
'Would rather not interact again with these individuals, unless they can manage to shake my feelings of them.'
Matthias: An Opposite
'I doubt either of us will ever see eye to eye. I still dislike you all things considered but... I've realized at the end of it all, you're still just a man. One I don't care for, but just that either way.'

Reinhard: Unbridled Madness
'The man is deluded in his own madness, believes that his own path is righteous, happily wears his chains and tries to convince others of its merits. He may not be dangerous like other killers, but his idiocy is internalized by observers whether they realize it or not.'

Despised
'Those who have managed to be worthy of all of my vitriol and hatred.'
Jishrim: Unwarranted Chaos
'A spider, one worthy of all the scorn I can manage. He and his followers use the status of divine to justify the suffering they cause. There will come a time where you are destroyed.

Rogal: Zealotry
'You have been harmed by your worship more than you will ever admit. Maybe you were destined to give out the suffering you cause. Maybe you enjoy it. But it will come back around eventually, by my hand or another.'

The Seamstress: Untrue Stories
'You claim to be sympathetic to lure mortals in, a spinner of tales and stories, one who wishes to further their own goals more than anything. But I know what you are. I know the danger you pose.'

Synnove: Unjust Judgement
'Just as chaos does not belong within the pantheon, your selective enforcement of order does not either.'

Last edited:

mageaegis

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Its been a slow burn update on this one, but I got around to it. Relations are likely to shuffle and change with time, and potentially format but they are there now. If you feel like you're character should be on there let me know, or if anyone wants interaction with BOY also let me know.