Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Velox - Application (approved axex)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velox

Villager
NOTE: Answers have been recolored for application overviewer's sake. I'm sure you're not a fan of going over these in the first place. If there is any problem with the recoloring, I'll just remove it if need be.
1. Your Minecraft username: Darkvelox
2. Your real name: Alex Z. Cho
3. Age: 16
(I don't know if it's a rule to be over a certain age, I'll be honest, I had to put a false year while applying. All I ask that you just don't immediately judge me based on age.)
4. Gender: Male

5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have indeed read the Tome of Citizenship, and swear to abide by the rules and terms of Hollow World.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
A.) This server would be my first time roleplaying in Minecraft, should you accept me. I don't know how I'd get used to roleplaying via chatbox -- but anything's possible. While this would be my first Minecraft roleplay experience, I do see that this server has a very well thought-out story line, and isn't some run of the mill server amatuerly put together.

B.) As for my experience, I have about two years of it (in general) to back me up. Most of my said experience comes from World of Warcraft, both retail version and private server based roleplay...

PS: If you ever plan to do roleplay with World of Warcraft, just find a private server. Retail RP sucks.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Hey guys, my name is Alex Cho (as you can probably see above). I'm 16 years old, my hobbies and interests are very diverse. Almost like I have a split personality, heh. On one side, I like to play lacrosse (*mock* and smoke pot because I think I'm cool, and I'm a total toolbag, douche canue. *end mock*). Actually, that's the only thing I'm interested in on this side. On the other side, I'm a complete nerd/otaku who makes hidden blades (the ones from Assassins Creed), fools around with Photoshop CS5, watches anime, and builds random things in Minecraft singleplayer as hobbies. That is also the side I'm in right now, and it's the side no one in real life knows about me!
My dislikes are people like the ones that I mocked above in parenthesis, yes.Now, I don't mind people that do drugs at all -- it's just the teenagers that boast and think they're cooler than everyone else that pisses me off. I also dislike people that troll others, insult others for pointless reasons, purposely start drama for sharts and giggles, and talk lik dis all teh time becuz thy thnk itz cool. If you're one of these (or all of them), please stay away from me. That's pretty much all I dislike. In general I'm an honest, friendly guy! I don't intend to make enemies here, as this server seems like it has a mature playerbase. Hopefully there wont be anyone with a 4chan-grade-intellect.
The reason I am here, or rather, wanting to be over there *points and waves at the playerbase* is so that I can expand my roleplay experience with other players, have fun in other ways than just building and boasting, and enjoy roleplay in general with a game that I actually like. I want to join because I want to have fun, and because I'm interested in what Hollow World has to offer, and what I can offer back to it. Heh, I mean isn't that why we all try to join?
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
The first one is my house, the second one is my vault which is directly under the house (20 blocks down). Both of which were made on single player legitimately (they're still in progress. Brick, stone slabs, and book shelves are quite the buggers to get).
Vault:
Home:
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I work at Chipotle?... That doesn't help, does it? Yeah... I didn't think so either ಠ_ಠ...

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Indeed I am.

12. How did you find out about our server?
First page of mcserverlist.net, I believe.
13. Have you voted for us?
*Looks at question, stares blankly for 5 seconds*
*Sprints to vote section*
-Pants- Um... yes. Phew... yes, I have.
Anyways, thanks for reading my application. I hope that you will consider adding me to the whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.