Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

VerosKun -- Application [Approved - Tantara]

Veros

Loyal Servant of Altera
Your Minecraft Username:
VerosKun
Les Etats Unis d'Amérique (U.S.A. :3)

5. Have you read the 'Tome of Citizenship' or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Most definitely. ^ ^ And might I say, it was an awesome read and a definite bolster of desire to join this server of yours~ :3

6. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
How do I feel about the most attractive aspect of your server? Absolutely fantastic!! I've been awaiting a good roleplaying server ever since I started playing Minecraft via multiplayer. I'm confident the community's is a good one based on what I've seen thus far in the forums and that's a definite bonus. My experience in roleplaying is very limited to forum posting where it's a constant competition for a higher word count and pressure to post withing the hour isn't exactly enforced x3. However, I have dabbled in the art of instant message roleplaying and therefore I don't think I'll hold the RP back too far.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
Heya guys :3 My name is James Hara, and I tend to introduce myself as such when asked to do so, but most simply call me Tyr, (long story don't ask). Anywho, I am a Sophomore in le' High School and an avid artist in every class except art. In art I like to read. That was a joke. I don't take art. Moving on. My favorite subject is probably.... English and Japanese. Funny how they're both language classes -speculates- Musicwise I have very wide tastes. I mostly listen to... What even am I listening to right now? xD -checks- Ride on Shooting Star by The Pillows. -ponders- Am I weird? Say yes so I can call you a liar and deny it! Anyways... I listen to lots of stuff and I like most of it. However. (there was a long enough pause there to add a period) I do not like rap. I also do not like a majority of hip hop. I like some country, but most I detest. But! (big pause with exclamation) On the subject of things I actually do like; I like Alternative rock and Grunge and stuff. I've been listening to a lot of Incubus recently. I REALLY like Warning by them. It's so.... Awesome~ ^ ^ I like plenty of pop and Japanese Rock stole a portion of my heart as soon as I heard the Ulfuls. Oh, and Chevelle. :3

8. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
My work? Files? The?

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Eeeeyanope.

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes! And I loathe hacking! It brings with it a bad community D;

11. How did you find out about our server?
It was ranked highly on some poll thingy so I though "Hey, Tyr. Go effing check that out goddamn you."

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I can't D; I've already voted for Goliathcraft! D; But I got diamondz for eet :3

AH! WAIT! BEFORE YOU RESPOND!!!
I read the Survival Guide and IT WAS AWESOME. :3 I recommend it to be read by not only players, but by like... Jesus. And Stephen King and Krishna! : DDD

Tantara

Resigned Admin
You're clearly very enthusiastic about joining haha
I'm going to go ahead and approve your application

Before you do anything, I really recommend flipping through the Altera Census to get a feel for the possible towns in Altera. When you start, you'll spawn in the town of Brustenburg. Use the Altera Survival Guide to find your way to Port Silver and the docks there to start to visit towns that you'd like. You've got to live in a town on this server, so its beneficial to know what sort of town you're looking for when you start.
Also, please read the rules one last time on the wiki tab to make sure that you've got a handle of things. I'd like to put an extra emphasis on the anti x-ray rule. Any use of black magic will be discovered.
Feel free to pm myself or any other mod/admin with any questions that you may have. Users with a red name in-game are moderators or admins.

Anyways, welcome to Altera!