Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Village] Elkron [Old thread - Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DannyBeales

Villager
Minecraft Username: Dannybeales
Roleplay Name: Dannybeales
Race: Magical Being
Rp profile: <Link>
Preferred job: Miner/Labourer
What you feel you could add to the town: i can build large structures, i can mine many materials and help build legit. ill do dirty work, ill mine for hours for stone, anything..
How do you feel about Humans, Elves and Mermaids?: all races are welcomed as my friend

Minecraft Username: Dannybeales
Roleplay Name: Dannybeales
Race: Magical Being
Rp profile: <Link>
Preferred job: Miner/Labourer
What you feel you could add to the town: i can build large structures, i can mine many materials and help build legit. ill do dirty work, ill mine for hours for stone, anything..
How do you feel about Humans, Elves and Mermaids?: all races are welcomed as my friend
Can you add more to your race and a link to RP profile? Also, your rp name shouldnt be your minecraft name.

Minecraft Username: Itzzaboy
Roleplay Name: Itzza Oceana
Race: Merman
Rp profile: <http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/itzza-oceana-the-merman-hunter.13098/>
Preferred job: Small architectural builder/water expert
What you feel you could add to the town: I believe i'm pretty good with small scale aesthetic builds, and of course the roleplay value of having a merfolk around town, well let's say it'd be interesting...
How do you feel about Humans, Elves and Mermaids?: I've learnt to co-exist with the two leggers, much to the disdain of my younger sister Bewpy, and of course i'm fine with my own bretheren.
You aren't in Siren's Call?

Minecraft Username: Aman1211
Roleplay Name: Adilah half-elven
Race:half elf and half human
Rp profile: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/adilah-half-elven-aka-aman1211s-c-profile.13995/
Preferred job:huntsman (mostly because im a great marksman
What you feel you could add to the town: i feel like if i could join id add the role of the witty type rogue rp player the one where you know he means good but he always doesn't seem to make the right choice
How do you feel about Humans, Elves and Mermaids?: as me being half human and elf i find every one acceptable
Look great, contact me in game for an RP interview, due to Matt being gone for the whole week.

mariourgiles

Villager
Minecraft Username: mariourgiles
Roleplay Name: SuperMario
Race: Dwarf
Rp profile:
Preferred job: Blacksmith
What you feel you could add to the town: I would like to add enchanted weapons for future wars... :)
I'm willing to do anything my Lord tells me to do. I love to rp, and plan to be very active, hopefully the town leaders are too... ;)
How do you feel about Humans, Elves and Mermaids?: I'm a dwarf myself (In-game) so I have no problem with mix of people.

Minecraft Username: mariourgiles
Roleplay Name: SuperMario
Race: Dwarf
Rp profile:
Preferred job: Blacksmith
What you feel you could add to the town: I would like to add enchanted weapons for future wars... :)
I'm willing to do anything my Lord tells me to do. I love to rp, and plan to be very active, hopefully the town leaders are too... ;)
How do you feel about Humans, Elves and Mermaids?: I'm a dwarf myself (In-game) so I have no problem with mix of people.
Can you make a rp profile?

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Hi all, sorry for being inactive lately, I have been getting used to a very restricted life style in real life, and I have lately been chances to do stuff i never thought i would be able to do again in my life with out giving to much away, I think Qri knows where im coming from. Anyway nice to see so many applicants, all I can say to all of you is you chose the right town. Im assistant mayor and ambassador so if you have any questions feel free to ask, but Qri and Matto probably the ones to go to if im honest. I will do anything to make your stay in Elkron a good one, and if there are any other town ambassadors or town mayors out there reading this post, I am very interested in talking and meeting with you to discuss future relations with Elkron and others, on the lines of alliances and deals.

Anyway sorry for straying off topic, and if there is anyway I can help you Qri as your work has probably just doubled do ask ;)

See you all hopefully very soon!

Aman1211

I think I might like it here
Ori I get on most of the time waiting for you but you seem to never be on so is there some time you would like to make a interview??

mariourgiles

Villager
Key Terms:
- When a Dwarf becomes 50 years old, they officially become an adult.
- Korog, god of mountains, dwarves, hard alcohol, craftsmanship, permanence, solidity, steel, stone and labour.

I wake up to the sound of my old man clashing steel numerous times. Wake up you lazy dwarf!
We have much to do today, the roof has to be fixed and you need to learn how to run the family business. What business, the family blacksmith of course; son we have had our blacksmith since Korin Undar II took over. In PC362 is when my great, great grandfather established this small blacksmith of ours on Pyr Castle in the Southern Altera. And ever since our family has passed it down from generation to generation; and one day it will be yours, but father I'm only 35 years old; a wee lad. Yes Mario you are a young lad but its your destiny to run the place. Now, enough of burning day light lets head to the woods of Daggerfall, we need to cut some wood to fix the roof. When we arrived back from Daggerfall we right away tend to the roof. After fixing the roof my father and I went to the shrine of Korog located in Thraall. We brought two stacks of stone and three stacks of steel to our glorious God as offering of worship. After coming out of the lands of Thraall a group of bandits attacked our pigs in which we ride, the scums without delay start javelin arrows towards us. When suddenly an arrow plunges my father down onto the dirt, father speak to me! Its was no use, my father died mins after the bandits flee. With anger and haterade in my heart I returned home to give word of my father's death to my mother.
Weeks passed, but that horrible memory of that day was still vivid in my mind. I would go to Daggerfall to cut wood in memory of the last thing I did with my father. I gathered everyday 2 stacks of logs for a month. Until one day I decided to head down to the docks, and a trader was talking to a group of sailors. The trader mention to the sailors that he will pass through Port Silver on his way to his destination. Over hearing that I jump with joy, I told the trader that if he gets an appointment for me to meet the mayor of Port Silver; I will compensate his good deal by giving him my 62 stacks of logs. But you must get me that ticket to go to Port Silver as well, if not the deal is not valid. When I arrived back home I told my mother of the deal, she only said "Your father would have love for you to take over the blacksmith". I know mother, I know; that's the only thing I could of said. A year passed and still no sign of the trader, when suddenly from out of the blue, the trader docked one late night. Running to find out my so waited answer I rushed to the trader, the trader quickly answered. Your request to meet the mayor has been accepted, but your ticket to Port Silver depends on someone called SallyRose. Thats all I can tell you kid, and then patted me on the back.

Will Mario get his ticket to Port Silver...

ChipsAhoyMan

Villager
Minecraft User name:Rockerriley
Roleplay name:Alex Castron
Race:Human
Rp profile:Click here,Its on number 6
Preffered job:Hunter or Butcher,Whichever one you choose.
What do you think you can add to the town?:More food and supplies.
How do you feel about Humans,Elves,and Mermaids?:Their all very nice folk.

Minecraft User name:Rockerriley
Roleplay name:Alex Castron
Race:Human
Rp profile:Click here,Its on number 6
Preffered job:Hunter or Butcher,Whichever one you choose.
What do you think you can add to the town?:More food and supplies.
How do you feel about Humans,Elves,and Mermaids?:Their all very nice folk.
Notice me in game for an RP interview

Bluebird157

Lord of Altera
Im a snoop >.> and i was looking around all the towns and this one was so cute :3
Minecraft Username: bluebird157
Roleplay Name: Elvira Poe

Race: (idk but im a witch :p )
Rp profile: Here it is
Preferred job:well im good at brewing and that kind of stuff but im also good at hunting
What you feel you could add to the town: Awesome RP! and uhmm.... cookies?
How do you feel about Humans, Elves and Mermaids?: theyre Awesomee

Status
Not open for further replies.