Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Village] Thiil {Peaceful region}

Status
Not open for further replies.

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
People of Thiil your attention please. This is Prostectic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council. As you no doubt will be aware, the plans for the development of the outlying regions of the northern kindoms require the building of a hyperspace express route through your village and, regrettably, your village is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less than two of your Alterian minutes thank you very much.

Pkrockinomega

Villager
People of Thiil your attention please. This is Prostectic Vogon Jeltz of the Galactic Hyperspace Planning Council. As you no doubt will be aware, the plans for the development of the outlying regions of the northern kindoms require the building of a hyperspace express route through your village and, regrettably, your village is one of those scheduled for demolition. The process will take slightly less than two of your Alterian minutes thank you very much.
Damn, RIGHT after I apply to join, too.

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
Where's my towel gone?! *Searches furiously.*

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
?...

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
There’s no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Port Silver for 50 of your Alteran years, so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it’s far too late to start making a fuss about it now.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
There’s no point in acting surprised about it. All the planning charts and demolition orders have been on display at your local planning department in Port Silver for 50 of your Alteran years, so you’ve had plenty of time to lodge any formal complaint and it’s far too late to start making a fuss about it now.
Lol, you silly little troller :D

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I find this hilarious xD

-K9

Brad.323

Villager
Hi im looking for a residence in Thiil.
Username: brad.323
Character name: Thamen Valador.
Character jobs: Looking to be a farmer of animals and crops.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I been to your planning office it was in a dank dusty basement where it was sitting on a pedestal in the dark

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Hi im looking for a residence in Thiil.
Username: brad.323
Character name: Thamen Valador.
Character jobs: Looking to be a farmer of animals and crops.
Come RP with me when I'm online, we'll try to find you a suitable spot :) (even though Thiil is technically not producing food in theory, but that cannot hurt :D )

I been to your planning office it was in a dank dusty basement where it was sitting on a pedestal in the dark
I... can't understand your sentence :D
What planning office, and what was sitting on a pedestal in the dark ?... ^^

Oh, I rode here on my horse yesterday from Port Silver :D
It's a lovely spot!

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Username: Lady_Alec
Character name: Alec or Lady Alec to avoid confusion (often shortened to Lady by many as well)
RP Job your characters have: A bit of a wander and collector selling odds and ends. Also has a thing for horses. Currently broke and homeless with hardly a penny to my name and nothing but a little food, I'm looking for a fresh start and a peaceful home.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Might build a little summer house here...should probably apply :3

Username: ACU20
Character name:Robert Senatoor
RP Job your characters have: He's currently employed as a captain in the arcturian army but mostly attends to the building of his city and is crurrently not doing very much other than that.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Heya you two :)
Come see me in game and RP a little with me, and we'll find the good spot for you in the town ! :)

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
Just wondering when your usually on so I know when to get on.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I'm usually on the evenings, between 18h & 23h on US Eastern Coast time, which is GMT - 5 :) (might be a little late for you if you're in Europe sadly :( )

Lady Alec

Captain No Fun
Mystic
Retired Staff
Lady_Alec
Lady_Alec
LegendMystic
I'm usually on the evenings, between 18h & 23h on US Eastern Coast time, which is GMT - 5 :) (might be a little late for you if you're in Europe sadly :( )
I'm actually GMT-6 (central) I guess I just have my profile set wrong. Thanks for letting me know I'll see about getting on tonight. Also I put my horse and donkey in the stables.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
I'm actually GMT-6 (central) I guess I just have my profile set wrong. Thanks for letting me know I'll see about getting on tonight. Also I put my horse and donkey in the stables.
I might need to expand these stables, they're already pretty crowded :D

JackShadow

Villager
Username:JackShadow
Character name:Jack Shadow
RP Job your characters have: No job yet. she is looking for work and a place to settle

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Username:JackShadow
Character name:Jack Shadow
RP Job your characters have: No job yet. she is looking for work and a place to settle
You probably know where to find me next time we're online at the same time !
Let's RP together to set you up in Thiil ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.