Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Vinny's Whitelist app [ Approved - Mara ]

Vinnycall

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
VinnyCall
VinnyCall
Hero

Minecraft Username: VinnyCall

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming Is Knowing/Doing things that you character couldn't of known. An Example from the rules guide is "going to help your friend in a fight." Or even simpler knowing someone's name even though you've never been told it. And powergaming is removing the choice of what happens from other players, or doing things that specifically help you like Invisible guards and the such.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: My name is Vinny and I been doing rps for a while, but this would be my first Minecraft rp. I've done rps on games like SWTOR and ESO the SWTOR one I did for like 2-3 years, playing a character named Nagh Rrus A Dathomiran Bartender (It was goofy but also good fun). My older brother is Blargtheawesome and I finally decided to make a whitelist application. I also did some nations rp a while back, played as the united poles where the leader was at the end of a long line of royals him being the last of that line, but he had a head of state or something like that named Alesky. Eventually Twinzy (The royal) was killed in an assassination which was orchestrated by Alesky in order to gain power over the United Poles to destroy it. Him being the leader of a rebel cell, Alesky being the great great grandson of a Lithuanian king who was killed by Twinzy's Great great grandfather. It was weird but would make alot more sense if I fully explain it (even then it would be confusing and one large very loose possibility) But essentially Alesky was a disney villian.

Referral: My older brother Blarg

{Character Section}
Character Name: Leofwine Bauer

Race: Human (Kaltic)

Appearance: Standing about 6'3, Leofwine is a dark brown haired man with an equally dark brown eyes. His skin is pale if ever so slightly tanned, his complexion being dirty and rugged thanks to him living on a farm but this leads him to being on the slightly more built side. His clothing being nothing real special a hand me down black aketon, boots, pants, and a gift from his father a white fur cape which he was given on his 15 birthday.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread

Written Test (Min: 400 words): Many years ago, a man named Leofwine Bauer was born. He was the child to Guntram Ritter and Thilde Ritter, both who were at some point warriors. But once Leofwine was born they decided to leave that life behind, and changed their names to Bauer in order to conceal their past from their son not wanting him to follow the same dangerous route they had to take. But Leofwine perhaps due to his warrior blood or just the fact he wanted to rebel he always played with sticks pretending as if he was fighting a great battles against the most dangerous of wild beasts, the most powerful and skilled warriors. His parents shunned this play simply wanting him to focus on his farm work, though this only drove him to want to rebel against his parents more. So that's what he did, going into nearby forests and fighting the trees and charging into battle against his greatest enemy A dead bush. But of course every time he would be found playing his game of make believe and his parents would scold him and forbid him from entering the woods, so he would simply find a new place to play and rinse and repeat. But every once and again specifically around winter sense they lived in the norther parts they would have to go to the cities and when that would happen Leofwine would look at the guards with awe, cause they get to save the day and carry arounds swords. Even more he loved watching the black smiths make weapons and armor, hoping one day he would be asking them to make armor for him too asking them to make the greatest beast slayer. But of course eventually winter would end and he would return to the farm, back to the monotony of the farm life hoping one day a war would start needing every man they could muster in order to fight, so that he could become a good and proper soldier and be a hero. Of course though this was only the dreams of a child and eventually thanks to the repetition of him getting in trouble for playing warrior and the daily life of a farmer these dreams faded but were still there. it was his fifteenth birthday when these dreams came back, its when his father returned with a gift after a long hunting trip he was on a nice white fur cape. Leofwine was over joyed he remembers all the times he would play warrior tying a shirt's arms around his neck to simulate a great warriors cape he cherished the cape, being one of the nicest thing he owns and the only thing that he constantly keeps clean. But of course when comes good times dark times must follow, his mother had gotten deathly ill she had went from softly smiling and caring to nearly being a skeleton and always starting into the distance. Leofwine's father would not leave her side, leaving Leofwine to do a majority of the farm work. It was a very grim and dark year when she got sick, but luckily and perhaps thanks to holy intervention she recovered though still looking skeletal she was able to move and returned to being caring. Eventually she was able to fully recover but Leofwine's father never seemed to recover from that scare, becoming even more overprotective not allowing Leofwine nor his mother to do much of the farm work. But this lead for Leofwine's rebel streak to come back and by this time he was seventeen so he decided to leave, taking his cape and the rest of his belongings and leaving hoping to prove him self as a warrior perhaps even a great one.

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.