Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Viny22's application [Approved - Just]

Viny22

Lord of Altera
1. Your Minecraft username:Viny22
2. Your real name: Vincent Côté
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: Canada

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have read it from start to finish, inluding all towny commands

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Roleplaying in minecraft will be new for me, and I find it exciting because this will add loads of new aspects of minecraft that I always wanted (skills, money, lands, guilds, etc.). I do play skyrim and about 5 years ago I played Runescape, but except from that, I do not have a lot of experience.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a student living in Québec, the french province of Canada, and my favorite hobbies are sports and reading. History has always been my favorite subject since it is thanks to history that we are who we are today. I lived in Germany for four years from 2003 to 2007, visiting many many castles, medieval age museums and cities (carcassone can be a great exemple). Almost every day of the summer I head to my local soccer field with my buddies playing some 3v3's or 2v2's. I have a part-time job at a local grocery store and as a soccer referee. I have a very competitive side that resulted in a slight rage when losing, but through the years I learned to enjoy every moment of my life even when it comes to losing 2 stacks of my most valued possession in lava (you know what I'm talking about) :( . Respect and ethic are some of the personnality traits I find the most important let it be in real life or in minecraft. After all, a good minecraft community is based on those two traits. I am tired of the classic hardocre PvP or the smp with so many griefers and haters, and so I am looking for a server with a good community and that makes minecraft a more beautiful game by adding role playing, villages, etc. After reading the description, seeing the world map (which by the way is amazing!), I think I have found what I have been looking for.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
This a castle I made with my friend Fel_king, who is also interested in this server. He might also include this picture in his application. Note that the castle at this point was not completely done (the windows are missing, some dirt tower is placed), and that it was made without any hacks.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
My music taste is varied and I like cooperation. I have been playing minecraft for over than year, and I know every crafting recipe by heart.​
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Completely, and the more severe the punishement is, the better.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Minecraft server list.net I found it in the top servers

13. Have you voted for us?
No, as I cannot vote for another 18 hours. I will vote once I will be allowed to and if I find the server fun to play in.

Attachments