Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Violent] [2/10, 7:00PM EST] The Adventurer's Guild Verse I

223hero7

Lord of Altera

The Ombranari Adventuring Guild has been hired on to take their first big contract! The Missive says thus: Rumors have spread of ghosts and monsters dwelling within the old iron mines of what had once been the smithing powerhouse of the Eastern Lands. The adventurers are to clear out the mine for The Benefactor, so that it might be reclaimed and used once more. They may keep whatever they find down there, so long as the ores and minerals remain for excavation.

Date: February 10th.
Time: 7:00PM EST.

Location: Begins in Storm's Landing at the Ombranari Guild Hall with a quick meeting, and then continues in The Mines where Eisenheim once stood.
Public/Private?: Mostly Public, as we want to showcase what it is that the guild does, for people who may be interested in joining. However, due to the player DM being just little old me, we're putting up a hard limit on the number of party members that can take on the event. Sign up with your Character name in the posts below, if you wish to participate!

Party Roster:
- Kam Hakiaz
- Joseph Vaylen
- Cedlas
- Pod Flanders
- Arianne
- Iskvandar Alighieri
- Ventare Seymour
- Ka'Tohua
- Maceo
- [Open]

Last edited:

223hero7

Lord of Altera
The event has concluded! The mines are now, at least, mostly free, and the city has been rediscovered. The Ombranari have been successful in their efforts!