Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Violent} [Public] Pushing Back Part II (October 26th)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff

Pushing Back Part II
Renovations seem to have been mostly uninterrupted as of late, the fort near the landing still stands and
construction continues. Scouts sent north to see the landscape have not returned, however, and there is
some kind of uneasiness in the air. No birds seem to fly, the mornings are silent with the lack of their
song. Hunters find less, and the ones they do find seem slow and sickly and paranoia keeps them from
eating such out of fear of Skraag's Touch or other illnesses. Insects do not even seem to be present in
the recent days, and though they're generally unwelcome it's a peculiar thing.
Something is wrong in the lands, and such calmness does not last for long.

- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -

〈 DATE AND TIME 〉
26th October.
Time TBD.
Likely somewhere between 3-5PM EST.

〈 CLASSIFICATION〉
Violent. Public.

〈 LOCATION 〉
Lost Frontier.

- - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - - ✥✥ - - -

OOC:
This is my 'prepare for the Frontier map change' event. I apologise to those who have built something
in the short time we've had it, but I assure you the next map is much nicer, on par with our current
map even. This frontier map will close, but I did not want to have such a move render those who
roleplay here lost with no IC reason to abandon whatever they've accomplished.
Yes, this will entail PvE. This will likely be considered as November's 'event' but I'll try bring in
another one for introducing to the new map. ICly the new map isn't too far from this one, imagine a
scattering of islands and this happened to be the first one we found. If you've questions, I'll try to
answer.

Rules:
+ Any are welcome, but any deaths OOC are to be worked with. Each death means a roll of d20, and
8 or under get an injury that is classed as severe. Above, and it is a scratch or a bad knock/fall.

Rolls of one are a severe injury that puts you out of the fight and has a high chance of death.
+ Only iron armour and weapons are accepted (And leather armour). No diamond, and any
enchantments are to be regarded as something very minor and kept to yourself. I do not care
for enchantments, my apologies. Please don't PM me about them.

+ 'I have armour the bites don't get me' - We'll go with you're hurt somehow. Through the armour, a gap,
a stray bone or weapon accidentally stabs upward into a weakness, or you're partially crushed by the
weight of corpses and trampled. Let's be fair. It's not fun without risk.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
hey elz ( :

can i wear my top tier diamond enchanted armour and use my best enchanted diamond sword? :)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I've been distracted with new shiny blocks. Event will begin at 3:30pm EST (Perhaps 3:45pm EST for some stragglers).

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
i promise i won't kite the entire horde this time

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Was really fun as usual, but the Vexes were an absolute pain in the ass to deal with

Luam

Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Just did a bit of poking about to look at the Vexes, and if Elz wants to keep using them for future events, using Evokers would work better. Vexes are supposed to start dying after 30 to 119 seconds after being summoned by an Evoker, but they don't start dying if they're summoned with /summon or with a spawn egg.

Also, depending on the difficulty, the Vexes do 5 Damage on Easy, 9 Damage on Normal, and 13 on Hard.