Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming {Violent} [Public] Pushing Back Part II (October 26th)

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I'm sorry for things being absolute chaos at some point. But I'll keep it in mind for next events - Lemme know if there's anything you think I need to change up!

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
I'm sorry for things being absolute chaos at some point. But I'll keep it in mind for next events - Lemme know if there's anything you think I need to change up!
perhaps have death to certain things hold certain consequence based on the roll, this may need a chart or something but idk. Maybe a Vex killing someone, given its size, can at worst cause a deep gash and at best light scratches, zombies same as ever, but withers and other such 'boss' creatures in the waves could have longer lasting effects, a disease or a condition that would require rp research to look into and find a cure, this would make it more interesting than getting a 'you're out' as we could look at our rolls and maybe look at a table on a post for the event and see 'oh, a zombie managed to stab me in a none vital area' rather than having to spam staff full of messages.

Wiecz

Villager
This was fun but I had to leave halfway through, next time though I'll be probably able to stay longer. But a lot of fun either way.